Best Clone Hormone / Rooting Products

• Thread starter Ogmofojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ogmofojones

I am making my first attempt at cloning. Mother is ready to go (Blueberry Muffin from Dark Heart Nursery). I'm growing the plants in a recirculating deep water culture grow system with led lighting.

I plan to use CloneX and Dip n Grow.

Which products are your favorite to ensure cloning success? Would love your suggestions.

Phylex

Phylex

I am making my first attempt at cloning. Mother is ready to go (Blueberry Muffin from Dark Heart Nursery). I'm growing the plants in a recirculating deep water culture grow system with led lighting.

I plan to use CloneX and Dip n Grow.

Which products are your favorite to ensure cloning success? Would love your suggestions.
I just recently attempted cloning. I used Clonex, put them into rapid rooter plugs, and then right into a propagation tray with a heat mat. 13 of the 14 were a success and they're all doing very well. My cuts were all of the lower branches and were much smaller than most suggest. The lowers I used were only 3" - 4" tall.

O

Ogmofojones

I just recently attempted cloning. I used Clonex, put them into rapid rooter plugs, and then right into a propagation tray with a heat mat. 13 of the 14 were a success and they're all doing very well. My cuts were all of the lower branches and were much smaller than most suggest. The lowers I used were only 3" - 4" tall.

Thanks so much Phylex I'll let you know how it goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom