Best Clones in the Bay / Can Clones be Trusted to be what they claim?

• Thread starter Jellybean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K.rush Bousquet

At a certain point one has to go big, get a veg room, and buy seeds....
Then you'll manage all those strains, buy two of anything you see, and roll thru several (10 or so) strains a year, cloning everything you have and throwing one of the two you got but didn't trust into flower just to see if it's worth a fck....

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Yeah, glad to have a buddy that's keeping mom's. He's got:

LA Conf
Chemdog #4
Chemdog #4/OG from CC
Garberville OG Kush x G13 Haze (F2's, this one leans heavy on the Haze side; its wild looking so we have been calling it Chewbacca Haze)
White Widow
Shark Shock
The White

Were done with the LA though, it veg's so slow compared to the others.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I've seen Avalon's setup and they are completely legit. DHN at Harborside is almost always legit. Some of the other constant vendors are good too. Just don't go with unlabeled vendor cuts. Not that you won't get what's on the label, you might, it's just a huge risk to grow it out and find out differently.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Yeah, I like the idea of branding. It makes you feel a little better about spending $$$ and time on them.

As a side note. I would like to comment on SCPC's customer service. I got bad clones from them and they gave me half my $ back, which was probably their profit. It was better CS than most.

kinger

kinger

Went to urban farm center today and the place was legit !! Picked up a bunch of new strains I got burkle ,respect og,sour dubble ,alien super skunk,and king Louie og thanks ape,ill be back soon :-):-):-)

B

budelight

Advanced sorry for diggin up this old thread...

Is urban farm center still operating? Looks like their daily menu hasn't been updated since April and after reading all the great comments about them was planning a trip over.

Cheers,
Budelight

B

budelight

Thanks the rrock,

They look like they stock some real elite genetic meds. do they really let you see the flowering mothers of the clones? Totally Legit!

Unfortunately going to San Jose is too far for me as I live in sf and no car :/

Do you happen to have a recommended place closer to sf or Oakland?

Anyone ever attend a free growing class at a dispensary...if so, what's the vibe?

Cheers,
BeL

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Does anyone have a link to Imedz website? Can you see a menu online? Same question about DHN.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Not that I know of besides weedmaps, which has an app for your phone

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I just flowered out the Chemdog D cut from imedz. It's still drying so u can't comment in the smoke, but it seemed weaker than the Chemdog #4's next to it. The stalk and branches were much smaller.

the rrock

the rrock

i have grown the platinum cherry pie to fruition and it is definately top shelf AAA smoke,got in veg GSC and Chemdog D

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

I was excited to hear about this imedz spot. Sadly i went there last week and they didn't have anything. So i called yesterday and the clone guy said nothing for at least a week. He also said they only have GSC & PCP, only 2 strains? Whats up with that? Anybody know where i can get some clones beside harbor side? Just looking for real gens and bug free!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Id just start from seed or cross your fingers. I recently got an "alien og" cut from there and its meh at best. Along side 2 other tahoe aliens from seed phenos that are crushing it in comparison. Im sure there are plenty of great sources just get out and find them you know the saying if you want something done right..
MW

the rrock

the rrock

my last trip there was2 1/2 months ago and they only had a few of each

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

How much longer does it take from seed? Never tried it, i'm pretty much a newb indoors. Also any recommendations on seeds. Imedz has CCseeds for 65$ good prices from what i saw on Attitiude. Thanks for the quick response!

Oh i only have 1k hps, i'm guessing that would be to much light? Cash is tight after xmas, not looking to buy some t-5's if that's possible.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Id shy away from the cc seeds but thats just me. Plenty of seeds man. Ive seen 55$ seeds do some cool things.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

If you wouldn't mind, could you throw me some suggestions? I'm just a closet grower, i only get a couple sessions a year (wife). Anyways hard for me to go through a bunch of seeds, last few grows have been lost due to bugs(white flys) and PM. So i just want to get something that's frosty dank with a good yield, and pm resitant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom