Best Clones in the Bay / Can Clones be Trusted to be what they claim?

• Thread starter Jellybean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

yeah its been 9 or 10 months since ive been there so who knows

Baylife

Baylife

When you made your last purchase were satisfied with the genetics? Would you buy from them again?

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

Every tray has its own individual potential problems. The real issue is shitty genetics. If I can get f1 or something legit in clone form pests are the least of my concerns...as far as price I'll pay that $14 for quality genetics....I'll give him a $100 bill and tell them to keep the change if it means getting what I'm suppost to get. Real sour diesel is hard to get these days. I don't want Cali connection sour d...I want that stinky sour that started the sour wave all over the country....priceless. Most spots have a 2 clone limit so I dunno how you purchased 50 clones from a legal establishment.

Elemental wellness delivered in that regard. I'm getting some purple Cadillac from them ASAP and some lavender. MONEY!
lol... every tray has potential problems?? The problem is from the nursery bringing the shit into the club, and club turning there head and giving it to the patients. Have you never dealt with broads before??? That shit is the HIV of bugs... most people/growers are casual and not informed of these pest. Even if you some how pull off the grow it will be a DUD.. Go check the mag broadmites thread... Well known growers have had to ditch locations and still brought them to their new spots! You're are not going to find the 1 in a mil gem from these places either... Those are found in seeds.... nobody's giving those to clubs. I never said i got 50 clones either

Baylife

Baylife

lol... every tray has potential problems?? The problem is from the nursery bringing the shit into the club, and club turning there head and giving it to the patients. Have you never dealt with broads before??? That shit is the HIV of bugs... most people/growers are casual and not informed of these pest. Even if you some how pull off the grow it will be a DUD.. Go check the mag broadmites thread... Well known growers have had to ditch locations and still brought them to their new spots! You're are not going to find the 1 in a mil gem from these places either... Those are found in seeds.... nobody's giving those to clubs. I never said i got 50 clones either

For sure. Most people buy clones to turn them into mothers at least people that do it for living. As far as buying clones to throw into a closet and flower that's more of the hobbyists issue. Pests suck; russet mites cut my fall harvest in half and hurt my pocket book so I can feel ya on that. I've been blessed to have had good experiences with getting quality genetics from a couple dispensary's. Even subcool meets up with people and trades clones because clones are the only way to share certain genetics. If you can get the real deal sour d in seed form I got a rack for you right here.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

For sure. Most people buy clones to turn them into mothers at least people that do it for living. As far as buying clones to throw into a closet and flower that's more of the hobbyists issue. Pests suck; russet mites cut my fall harvest in half and hurt my pocket book so I can feel ya on that. I've been blessed to have had good experiences with getting quality genetics from a couple dispensary's. Even subcool meets up with people and trades clones because clones are the only way to share certain genetics. If you can get the real deal sour d in seed form I got a rack for you right here.
I hear ya... russet and broads are 2 completely different bugs... Not sure if you've dealt with broads... hopefully you have not.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

What are broads exactly? Is it a mite?
Yes.. Broad mites...You can't see it without using a 100x scope under the fan leaves normally on the top of the plant. Totally destroys the plant before you realize what you're dealing with. Google broad mites and you will see what i'm talking about. I got them from DHN at Elemental. There are modes of action that "may" help you fight the war... but you have to be on top of it from the jump.

DHN was my last hope for decent clones and well... after these bastards wrecked shop i started some seeds for the first time in 15 years.. Major set back.. be careful with the clubs bro... they don't give a shit about patients imo... I emailed dark heart and they didn't really say much either except, can you describe the symptoms and asked if had pictures..

Not even a oh we're sorry...Not like i was expecting a refund or anything... For all i know they hitched a ride from one of the other farms?? I have ran DHN a few times and really liked their cuts. I may try again after running seeds and get some smoke now that i have a better understanding how to battle these things.

Baylife

Baylife

Yes.. Broad mites...You can't see it without using a 100x scope under the fan leaves normally on the top of the plant. Totally destroys the plant before you realize what you're dealing with. Google broad mites and you will see what i'm talking about. I got them from DHN at Elemental. There are modes of action that "may" help you fight the war... but you have to be on top of it from the jump.

DHN was my last hope for decent clones and well... after these bastards wrecked shop i started some seeds for the first time in 15 years.. Major set back.. be careful with the clubs bro... they don't give a shit about patients imo... I emailed dark heart and they didn't really say much either except, can you describe the symptoms and asked if had pictures..

Not even a oh we're sorry...Not like i was expecting a refund or anything... For all i know they hitched a ride from one of the other farms?? I have ran DHN a few times and really liked their cuts. I may try again after running seeds and get some smoke now that i have a better understanding how to battle these things.

That sucks man. Dark heart also supplies Berkeley patients group....I was gunna pick up their headband. I was gunna try their sour d as well but after your testimony I may rethink both purchases. I really need a solid headband/ sour d for this years outdoor and I wanna flower out every clone I can just in case I get lucky....any advice on other dispensary in the south/ east bay happy?

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

That sucks man. Dark heart also supplies Berkeley patients group....I was gunna pick up their headband. I was gunna try their sour d as well but after your testimony I may rethink both purchases. I really need a solid headband/ sour d for this years outdoor and I wanna flower out every clone I can just in case I get lucky....any advice on other dispensary in the south/ east bay happy?
Last time i went to BPG i picked me up romulan and pk and some white flies and PM:banghead:.. That's what made me try out Elemental... Oh the romulan and pk weren't even close.. Just make sure to dip them bitches a few times before you bring in your room.

S

shadowmn

What's up everbody? Is there any advice for finding decent clones today in the Bay Area? I've had good luck with Harborside's own cuts, but all they have at the moment are Phinest cuts. I've tried a few other breeders with not the best results.

I'd love anyone's advice here for current day, since this post is a bit older.

Latest posts

Top Bottom