Best deal online for Canna A & B?

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirshamus

Just wondering if any of you farmers order your canna nutes online. Found a few good deals, but damn, they murder you on the shipping. Pretty sure no hydroshops in my vicinity sell it. Thanks again.

U

USMCtanker

ya i went to my local shop and they had everythinh but the canna products. and shipping on all the nuts i need would have been way to much.

S

sirshamus

yeah, bout to say screw it and pay the shipping...thanks zoo, never wanted canna till i saw your killer grows....lol

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Some people are talkin about the House and Garden line so I might go buy it tomorrow and do a coco run for everyone to see what they think . I love my Canna so I hope the H&G is kick ass and I think the price is way better . Canna A+B is cheap but the Rhizo and Boost can get a bit much at times .

S

sirshamus

Nice one ripz, will check that out. Maybe i'll give gh one more try and grab a pH meter this time, up in the air right now.

S

sirshamus

Yeah, just checked them out. Looks like its pretty much $30 shipping. Will decide tomorrow, maybe.

Solidopc

Solidopc

I couldn't believe how cheap the canna coc a+b was when i went to get it earlier this week at the local hydroshop. £12 for a litre of both a+b, so only £6 a litre. I pay £12 a litre for my biobizz grow, and the same for bloom.

Top Bottom