Best electronic dab straw?

• Thread starter Ryancald
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryancald

Ryancald

I’m going to be spending a week in the woods in Vermont and thought I’d bring a dab straw so I could take some of my concentrates. The only problem is I can’t tell which one to get. The ones I’m mainly looking at are:

Huni Badger (no bubbler attachment)

Estraw by inhalco

Linx Aires Honey straw

Basically, I’m looking for something portable and easy to carry/whip out and take a quick nectar collector-style rip. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lennie Leuridan

Lennie Leuridan

The inhalco Straw, knows also as the Kanboro is a POS. the solder and the plastic are in the path of the inhaled smoke and release toxic gases into the dabs. The whole path from the tip to the glass mouthpiece is plastic. This is one of the worst-designed products that can easily give you cancer.

WhatsApp Image 2021 08 01 at 123934 AM
WhatsApp Image 2021 08 01 at 123934 AM 1
Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations RyanBald,

I’m going to be spending a week in the woods in Vermont and thought I’d bring a dab...

Want it electrictric in the woods, pocket-size too?!

Maybe better to think of a solar panel for power cells recharging, at least 2 sets of them. What else?... 🤔

Butane continues to work in absence of lectricity or even sunlight, why batteries? I simply wonder.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have a Plan-B for starters...

Personally i got a pretty detailled idea what i'd want to depend on anywhere including in space, in case i get abducted by aliens, like my mother just the year before i was born, euh... But that's quite another long story: like time travel, you know! ... 1969, 2008, 1954... The universe of inhalation devices shopping can be some hazardous adventure, beware: it's already been done before, just not yet!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

P.S. Have a look at ISpire's "The Wand" --> [ https:// www . youtube . com / watch? v=B_8uQzpNmXM ]

Top Bottom