best feeding schedule for a newbie?

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

after some good advise i am about to start feeding my plants, and wanted to know what would be a good feeding schedule for a beginner?

H

Happy Daze

Depends on the feed you are using and how old and stage the plants are matey.

catdaddy

catdaddy

they are now 10 days officially and the feed is a company named green planet which was suggested by the local hydro store.

Depends on the feed you are using and how old and stage the plants are matey.

its a chemical based nute if that's what you meant by the feed.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Juss start with 1/4 strength what the bottle says.. If u got a ppm meter I would only give them 250-300 ppm's at 1st then slowly build up the strength as they get bigger.. Juss b sure 2 feed super light till they grow a Lil bigger vie never used that brand so i cant give a schedule..

catdaddy

catdaddy

Juss start with 1/4 strength what the bottle says.. If u got a ppm meter I would only give them 250-300 ppm's at 1st then slowly build up the strength as they get bigger.. Juss b sure 2 feed super light till they grow a Lil bigger vie never used that brand so i cant give a schedule..

good looking goo and i remember that part from when i asked you in the pm. sorry everyone for not mentioning that i was feeding at a 1/4 strength.

what i really needed to know is when i feed do i water the next time or feed again then water? i apologize for the inconvenience.

thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
at 1/4 strength you should be ok to feed again

you have to learn to read your plants really

got any pix?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This could help, never used this product but it seems simple enough for a first time mixer!

That thread should help ya.

catdaddy

catdaddy

as you can see i fimmed the bigger ones don't know if it was too early but i gave it a shot any.

IMG 0066
IMG 0068
IMG 0069
IMG 0070
IMG 0067
IMG 0071
N

nebraskaguy

I am a newbie and I have been using, "Super Thrive" it is a liquid that you drop into water. Along with a ph kit that i got off amazon i have had pretty good results (knock on wood) with this product. My little girs are great. I water with this two to three times a week. I water twice a day about a half quart at a time my first water is clean water with a ph of about 6.5-6.8. My second water is with the feeding solution. I put three drops in a gallon and mix well and use this for the weeks feeding. I have four plant about 13 inches tall and 4-5 weeks old and not stretching. I do it this way so the nuts can set in over the night cycle (19/5). and than be rinsed and watered in the morning and left to get air and dry for the rest of their day. As far as i can tell its all good. Hope this helped

Top Bottom