Best grow light for growing Mexican (and other tropical) landraces?

• Thread starter RenaissanceBrah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RenaissanceBrah

RenaissanceBrah

Heading back to my apartment soon, I got a 100W Mars Hydro White LED there that I was going to use to grow a few small plants.

Wanted to ask if there's any other lights I should add for my grow?

Hoping to grow 3 plants, each in like a 5 gallon container or so. Mexican landrace sativas, maybe SE Asian or African landraces in the future.

Hoping not to spend too much, also going to be taking it in my suitcase on a plane (I live outside the US, hard to get that stuff down there, so I'd order it stateside).

growsince79

growsince79

Heading back to my apartment soon, I got a 100W Mars Hydro White LED there that I was going to use to grow a few small plants.

Wanted to ask if there's any other lights I should add for my grow?

Hoping to grow 3 plants, each in like a 5 gallon container or so. Mexican landrace sativas, maybe SE Asian or African landraces in the future.

Hoping not to spend too much, also going to be taking it in my suitcase on a plane (I live outside the US, hard to get that stuff down there, so I'd order it stateside).
How big is your space? You need at least 400w LED in a 4x4, if you can keep them small. You could easily put 2 x 200w leds in a suitcase.

RenaissanceBrah

RenaissanceBrah

How big is your space? You need at least 400w LED in a 4x4, if you can keep them small. You could easily put 2 x 200w leds in a suitcase.

My grow space is an unused shower in my apt - it's about 5'x3'.

Any particular LEDs you'd recommend? I was thinking maybe even building a COB LED? I know those are pretty small

Top Bottom