Best Growers In The Industry

• Thread starter Dankfulness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dankfulness

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find information on growers who are making a name for themselves in the industry to follow. I see a lot of information about Kyle Kushman, but I can't seem to find information on other raising on established respected growers.

Can someone tell me other people I should look into?

Thanks

basseye

basseye

maybe im wrong,just seemed like yeah gimme the top 5 growers here and ill either A,go bug the fuck out of them,or B start my evidence gathering lol.like do some reading or introduce yourself at least

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
maybe im wrong,just seemed like yeah gimme the top 5 growers here and ill either A,go bug the fuck out of them,or B start my evidence gathering lol.like do some reading or introduce yourself at least
I feel some level of respect for the post.
A new grower could really want to look at the top growers for input.

Let's not rush to judgment.

Peace

D

Dankfulness

weird first post,kinda get the cop vib from this :shockedninja:
LOL! No. Just new to the field. Working for a company that caters to the industry and we wanted to know what the best in the industry are doing so that we can learn from their example.

D

Dankfulness

Maybe, I was a little too direct. Just jumped out there and asked the big question on my mind as a newbie. I've been breaking my head trying to find out who's who in the industry. However, since I am a noob, I have no good way to discern what's what from all the information I was finding. So I figure I'd ask the community.

All of you have so much information and know so much, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :-)

xavier7995

xavier7995

Much of the really good pot I see does not come from the really legit industry people. It's med patients growing personal use amounts with extreme care for each plant. The larger scale growers tend to focus more on the volume rather than quality, that isn't knocking it btw, everyone is going to have their own goals.

Instagram is indeed where it's at though. You could take a look at the breeders on here and then look around their IG and see who else is posting and what they are showing off. If it's quality growers, take a look at the photo of the month threads. If looking for the volume folks, they chime in on threads about setting up warehouses.

edit: thats all publicly available info; i believe there is a simpsons quote about videotaping a crime spree that applies. If you don't want people to see it, don't put pictures up in a public space.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find information on growers who are making a name for themselves in the industry to follow. I see a lot of information about Kyle Kushman, but I can't seem to find information on other raising on established respected growers.

Can someone tell me other people I should look into?

Thanks
Bro there's lots of seasoned growers in these threads u would probably struggle finding a question that couldn't be answered most things in this game are common sense just try to judge for your self what makes sense and what doesn't I mean for example if some one said it's good to root bound your plant alarm bells should ring or maybe something like it's cool to leave your plants in the dark for weeks on end and absolutely nothing bad could possibly happen kinda stupid dumb things like that and just because some one has been doing something a long time doesn't mean they have been doing it right either so like I said bro make your own mind up with your own mistakes and just try and see what makes sense u won't go too wrong hope this helps :)

hermit186

hermit186

You want to pick five of the best well your here ask questions.

Top Bottom