Best GrowRoom paint for cement floors?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Well I was wondering if any of the THCF community members had any suggestions on cement paints that are safe and are tough to walking on daily traffic ?

I watched a few reviews on paint for garage floor paints and how to apply and clean it, I’m preety sure I can do it . What brands do you guys think are the best and why? Muchly appreciated and I think a lot of people need/want to know this for their grow rooms. Any tips or anything like that muchly appreciated

I know having panda film didn’t work out for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
basscaptain

basscaptain

2 part Epoxy............................. power wash area, acid wash...... power wash..... let dry a few days.... do not walk on it till you are ready to seal....

P

Polcatz89

I used epoxy in my workshop on old concrete and it came out awesome suoer clean super sterile and water beads off it

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
80 mill. TPO, white and easily cleaned and sanitized.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ive used the Behr premium (5 gal buckets) stuff from home depot a couple times in garages and shops. Held up to beating it with tools, oil ect. Works like a champ. Always add extra plastic chips to it especially in a grow room or you will slip and bust your ass. A hurtful lesson you learn.

R

robotname555

when i was working at sherwin Williams this painter said he would paint the whole room blue so the room can look like the sky, i mean it made sense when he said explaned it

the rrock

the rrock

i wouldnt use an epoxy that emits vapors,I have seen a grow go bad after a freshly painted wood floor it stifled the plants growth, dont remember if the guy painted over it or scraped it off first, about 700sq ft

Top Bottom