Best home treatment for beginning stages of spider mites??

• Thread starter Palgoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Healthy bud and damaged bud, can see the mites in the buds very happy i chopped them off, their dead but yeah wasn't nice chopping off so much.

30 days into flower.

Luckily the other 2 haven't been touched.

Oh forget to mention, the plant affected had the least amount of air flow over it, i noticed the fan had turned on the pole so the spidermites had no trouble climbing over them all. I've run the tent colder than usual so they don't come back and increased air flow, hard lesson learnt have never had mites before.

I made the mistake of walking into the tent after being outside near an outdoor plant, brain fade.

DAY30OGKUSH
SPIDERMITEDAMAGE
WASTED
Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's not spider mites. There are no webs.
Looks more like Thrips. Spray all your plants with the Lost Coast.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hello - first time grower - I have 2 month old plants where I've spotted a few spider mites and eggs (only some leaves are mildly affected) but I understand one has to act fast. Someone kindly suggested lost coast plant therapy but it's expensive and not being delivered for at least a week or two. I've sprayed neem oil solution on my male plants just to see how it does (so far so good, but I'm told it can clog pores). Any ideas on a quick home remedy to hold off until a proper solution comes in the mail? I also have Diotomaceous earth in my pantry. would that work? Bronner's peppermint soap coming tomorrow... Would love some input on what to do pronto...

View attachment 1139086View attachment 1139085
endall every 3-4 days 5 times

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's not spider mites. There are no webs.
Looks more like Thrips. Spray all your plants with the Lost Coast.
You only get webs when they are right out of control. You can have lots of spider mites without webs, if you wait until you see webs before a diagnosis of mites ......you is fked......they are past stoppable at that point.
Healthy bud and damaged bud, can see the mites in the buds very happy i chopped them off, their dead but yeah wasn't nice chopping off so much.

30 days into flower.

Luckily the other 2 haven't been touched.

Oh forget to mention, the plant affected had the least amount of air flow over it, i noticed the fan had turned on the pole so the spidermites had no trouble climbing over them all. I've run the tent colder than usual so they don't come back and increased air flow, hard lesson learnt have never had mites before.

I made the mistake of walking into the tent after being outside near an outdoor plant, brain fade.
Google bud washing Youtube has a bunch of video's on it....better to wash than smoke the snap crackle pop of mite corpse & their shit.....Some say mite infections promotes tric production & boost thc.....I'm just a parrot I know not.

Observationist

Observationist

You only get webs when they are right out of control. You can have lots of spider mites without webs, if you wait until you see webs before a diagnosis of mites ......you is fked......they are past stoppable at that point.

Google bud washing Youtube has a bunch of video's on it....better to wash than smoke the snap crackle pop of mite corpse & their shit.....Some say mite infections promotes tric production & boost thc.....I'm just a parrot I know not.
Prob just cause the bastards are stressing the plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom