• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
budfriend

budfriend

Best humidity increase option Faran 707 or Hydrofogger

Hi Everyone

Just wondering what is the best option to increase the humidity in my room. The faran 707 of the hydrofogger( http://www.hydrofogger.com/. For anyone that does not know i have researched and these two appear to be the best option.

Right now my room is 8 by 12 with 5k but i will be increaseing this so i would like something that will work in this room and in a larger one.

Also if the faran 707m is best what is the best way to purchase it.

Thanks for the help

budfriend

budfriend

thanks for the info. ive been growing awhile but im really trying to dial everything in and not be lazy and see what happens

J

Jalisco Kid

noise level, For the time and money you can make them cheaper. If you order them tell them they are arriving damaged and to box yours better. JK

budfriend

budfriend

which ones are arriving damaged. Faran 707 or hydrofogger? I sent a email to faron yesterday via a website.

thanks for the help.

P

pikes peak 69

When you order they will quote a container full. You must specify a number of samples you want.

HTH
pp69

J

Jalisco Kid

I would take that down pp69 as if too many people do that they might stop shipping out samples. Just putting out faran's name instead of hydrofogger should be enough. It was like the crazies here when someone said I got freebies here. Too many people took advantage of it. I feel you need to earn/work/lookup yourself. JK

budfriend

budfriend

Thanks for the email PP69. Yeah i tried to contact them several ways via what i found on the internet and no response back yet so that email is a big help. Do you think they will give me only 2 samples. What do they charge?

Im so excited to to have my humidity high in veg next round. I have always grown in high humidity once they got bigger and never worried because they were so resin coated nothing can get to them. I always thought low was good but excepted the high because i did not want to use more electricity running a dehumidifier and i have never had bud rot.

But everything has always gone slow for me in veg and always stressed me out and worried me and then it turns out healthy once they get big. I could never figure out what i did wrong. I had everything else perfect. It never occuried to me that my 25% 30% humidity in veg is what has always slowed me down but now i see.

One more thing learned

R

REGISTRD

what was the outcome on the faran? Did you ever get ahold of the guy.. PM if needed

budfriend

budfriend

hi have not got ahold of him yet becasue i dont really have money to spend. a week i should be getting my pay check
and i want to order a couple since it is kind of a pain.

thanks for asking. if it does not work i will pm u

squarepusher

squarepusher

how much does a container cost? someone should buy one and resell them in the states.

J

Janus

The prices directly from Faran are only about 15% less than Hydrofogger. Also, as JK pointed out, the service leaves a 'bit to be desired'. Good luck

budfriend

budfriend

HI guys i came across something called a Aqua Fog. I think TO MEd posted it. Google and you will find. SO that is another option. I am going to look at output and sound

Janus. i was under the impression hydrofogger is not as good as the faron 707. Louder and not as powerful. am i correct.

the run now will not be fineshed for 8 weeks so i have some time.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

How much (roughly) do these units costs, the faran and hydrofogger?

B

been

You're wasting money with these machines. You can do better with a humidity controller, solenoid, some vinyl tubing, and fogger nozzles (plus faucet of course).

B

been

Use city water pressure to power your humidification instead of electricity.

It's like high-pressure aeroponics, but instead of using a pump to blast roots with nutrients, you'd be using city water pressure to blast leaves with humidity.

J

Janus

Use city water pressure to power your humidification instead of electricity.

Sublime. Please show some pics or provide more details. You might as well suggest nuclear fusion to power our lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom