Best Known Way To Send Clones In Mail?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What about FedEx or UPS to avoid the feds?

Even worse they don't require a warrant to open any package they suspect to be carrying anything that violates there TOS..Some guy smells a live clone opens the package shows his manager calls the cops... bad.. just bad..

Least the postal service requires a warrant..

showmegreen

showmegreen

Oh come on guys where's the sense of adventure? I normally wouldn't go this route but my teleportation devise has slipped a bearing and the Master Blaster from the "Forces of Evil" has deemed it impossible and only a tale tale. Thus has declared war on optimistic outcomes. I must rise up against all odds and overcome! Besides whats a 128 gram felony charge against the bragging rights to the words "I TOLD YOU SO"
Its all about the percieved importance of the matter. Anyways i thought it an interesting topic on stoner clandestine creativity

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Oh come on guys where's the sense of adventure? I normally wouldn't go this route but my teleportation devise has slipped a bearing and the Master Blaster from the "Forces of Evil" has deemed it impossible and only a tale tale. Thus has declared war on optimistic outcomes. I must rise up against all odds and overcome! Besides whats a 128 gram felony charge against the bragging rights to the words "I TOLD YOU SO"
Its all about the percieved importance of the matter. Anyways i thought it an interesting topic on stoner clandestine creativity

My sense of adventure stops when i cant vaccum seal any scent out of the package, shipping a live clone is just risking far too much..

You cant source them locally? Drive to get one? Mail is really your last option?

showmegreen

showmegreen

@LittleDabbie You win I respect your opinion too much to debate the topic. But it is an interesting bathroom break read. Cool to see the diversity rount y'alls imaginations. But what if the founding fathers were scared to stand up and be counted? Would we even have this communication ability at the ready

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Smoking weeds against the law too dabbie,should we stop that too?
the-mailman-in-my-town-is-a-ggg-43354.jpg

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Smoking weeds against the law too dabbie,should we stop that too?

Hey blowing bho indoors can lead to an explosion but may not always, so should we just stop blowing bho outdoors because theres a chance we may get away with doing it indoors?

The choice is yours do what you want, forgive me tho if i offer my 2 cents worth of advice when it comes to incredibly dumb ideas like mailing a live plant...

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

That's why people mail unrooted cuttings. It's not a live plant until there are roots.

This thread is foolish though- some questions are better left to private discussion
That's not true clones don't have to have roots to be counted as a plant. I know this from a previous experience. Yes this should not be discussed in a open thread. Way to much information. Just my .02cents

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Cut the leaves so they don't look like canna anymore, then u can label each cut as a tomato varieties. Add tomatoes pics in ur package. Simple trick are sometimes the best ones. Don't put ur finger print on the package and use a fake name and addy. Always better to use regular mail without tracking IMO.

Never had a pb from sending and receiving cuttings.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hey blowing bho indoors can lead to an explosion but may not always, so should we just stop blowing bho outdoors because theres a chance we may get away with doing it indoors?

The choice is yours do what you want, forgive me tho if i offer my 2 cents worth of advice when it comes to incredibly dumb ideas like mailing a live plant...
Maybe you need to invest in a real HBO extractor instead of cans of tame and pvc pipe :D
Shipping clones is pretty fucking safe as long as your not a douche bag, I ship unrooted clones all the time. Don't go to the po smelling like a refried joint and you should be alright.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Maybe you need to invest in a real HBO extractor instead of cans of tame and pvc pipe :D
Shipping clones is pretty fucking safe as long as your not a douche bag, I ship unrooted clones all the time. Don't go to the po smelling like a refried joint and you should be alright.

DOH I'll bb when i have some " Real HBO extractor " Instead of my " Cans of Tame and PVC pie " :D

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That's not true clones don't have to have roots to be counted as a plant. I know this from a previous experience. Yes this should not be discussed in a open thread. Way to much information. Just my .02cents
Always good to know when I'm wrong.

F

FooDoo

Its really a shame to see fellow farmers so terrified of such petty things.

My buddy was shipping pounds thru USPS from northern cali to Florida, Chicago, Arizona, etc.

Dudes own dad signed for a package back in Chicago and got busted by undercover cops. He was white ,with money and a good lawyer. Got probation.

I know a lot of the old timers grew up in a waaaaay different life than us younger kids did , where a joint was life in prison ,but things are hella diff these days. Don't forget, this is capitalist america, you can buy any freedoms you so chose. (As long as you're white. Sorry . not racist however I'm not ignorant to the way this country treats certain people)

The way I got cuts was plastic baggy around the roots with moist paper towel, inside a PVC tube with airholes and a small battery powered LED. Usually shipped next day air

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

White, black it doesn't matter. It comes down to money, ask OJ.

Sucks federal law prohibits transfer of genetics, however I live in an area with thousands of growers around me so I consider myself lucky to have the access I do. I met a guy at a conference who's wife was terminally ill and the only relief she got was through cannabis mixed with her other meds. Guy really wanted me to send him herb, but unfortunately I declined due to fear of imprisonment. I was able to find a grower in his area, and put them in contact with each other. I have no idea how it turned out however.

Dunge

Dunge

I'm happy to be reminded that a simple visit to the post office can lead to a load of trouble with the law.
Not being caught has always worked for me, but in so many cases things could have gone another way.
I personally feel that being white and privileged has so far kept me from being consumed by the legal system.
Not smart, just lucky.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

You'll definitely get busted with the VHS tape, anyone mailing one of those must be up to no good. Pad the envelope extra good so they don't call in homeland security. (I probably shouldn't be saying this in public, whoops)

Are you guys seriously walking these packs up to the counter? Isn't that what blue mailboxes are for?

Calixylon

Calixylon

USPS is the way to go, they only scan packages over 2 pounds. Just wrap cut in wet paper towel and stick in a Tupperware container. I wouldn't worry about double sealing with a vac seal. The gov is worried about real drugs not a few clippings. Pounds and pounds of real cannabis is mailed daily, along with pounds of hard drugs like cocaine heroin and meth, usps is probly the most reliable drug courier in the world. Just avoid real names, and sending to the grow spot, really not sketch at all, and for the price of some cuts it is very much worth it. I personally would rather deal with a few cuts than have to grow out a bunch of seeds to find that special lady. As long as it's overnighter it's easier to take a large cut wrap in towel and send out overnight, then when said person gets cut, they trim it down and throw in there ex cloner

Kdub

Kdub

You can ship it rooted in a dixie cup. Just let it get established in a dixie cup, fill the cup ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP with dirt. Put saran wrap over the dirt and around the base of the stem, pull it down tight, put a rubber band around the cup over the wrap. Then place another plastic cup over the plant like a dome, tape it on to the other cup. poke a hole in the dome cup for a little air. Put it in a big Ziplock and put it in a box full of packing material. Tape it up super good. Make sure to put a real address but not your own. I use a business address. No tracking. Make sure you don't leave prints on the inside of the package or on the tape just to be safe. I package mine while wearing gloves. The outside is not as big of deal IMO. It works perfectly. Cuts with a moist paper towel rubber banded around the base in a ziplock works great too....

Latest posts

Top Bottom