Best light and conditions for seedlings?

• Thread starter Hookcash87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hookcash87

Hookcash87

I just started seeds today in peat pellets that are in a humidity dome. I have t5 lights, LED, and HPS. Currently the LED isn't being used and the T5s are in my veg room, HPS is flowering room. What would be the best light to use for my seedlings when they germinate and start popping threw? Is how I'm starting the seeds the correct way?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Depending on the makers of each, probably either the t5 or the led but not the hps. As much blue as possible.

growsince79

growsince79

I just started seeds today in peat pellets that are in a humidity dome. I have t5 lights, LED, and HPS. Currently the LED isn't being used and the T5s are in my veg room, HPS is flowering room. What would be the best light to use for my seedlings when they germinate and start popping threw? Is how I'm starting the seeds the correct way?
T5 combination of warm and cool white.

Madmax

Madmax

I love my t5ho lights..they do a brilliant job...4x24watts..they work perfect at 8- 8 1/2 inches away..

If they arnt up you dont need no light just yet..

Hookcash87

Hookcash87

Thank you for the input. I will definitely throw them in the veg room. I have 1 glueberry muffin, 1 yeti x2, and 2 O face from destiny exotics. My first run was all OG Kush but I got those from a buddy and they were clones so this will be my first time starting from seeds. Just going into week 4 of flower with the OG.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Why don't you put one under each of the lights to see the effects of each light on the shape of the plant.

Top Bottom