Best light layout

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

Hey guys looking for sum help, room is 17x22 , ceiling is 12+ feet. I plan on running 12, 4x4 trellis 1 plant each 4x4. I planned on 9 phantom de lights for the room, looking for best layout. Where I should hang lights.

~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ = plants on 4x4 squares
~ ~ ~ ~

Matthewstever

Matthewstever

For my space, spacing the lights out evenly across the canopy is working much better than when i tried to aim and create sweet spots..

Anthem

Anthem

are you planning on training 9 plants for SOG? That seems like a lot of work. Might want to think about multiple plants in the 4' x 4"

Munch517

Munch517

Do you already have the Phantom DE lights? Have you considered LEDs? Just wondering because I don't see much of anyone doing a new setup with HID light, especially not a setup of your size.

I agree with the previous post that running one plant in a 4x4 SCROG sounds like a headache, I do four plants in that much area although I may drop that to three or even two. On a related note, I built some 4x4 carts with a built in SCROG and drain tray, a similar design may be useful for you:

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Do you already have the Phantom DE lights? Have you considered LEDs? Just wondering because I don't see much of anyone doing a new setup with HID light, especially not a setup of your size.

I agree with the previous post that running one plant in a 4x4 SCROG sounds like a headache, I do four plants in that much area although I may drop that to three or even two. On a related note, I built some 4x4 carts with a built in SCROG and drain tray, a similar design may be useful for you:

View attachment 939053
That's pretty elaborate man! Bad ass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom