Best Light to purchase for one plant organic soil grow

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I'm thinking LED or COB lighting are my best choices for a single plant that I want to grow. Id like to keep the price around 70 dollars or under. I had just sold my galaxyhydro 300w for $30.00 and I want something stronger for my next grow. Any suggestions?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

you'll get the phonebook. entirely, subjective. 1 plant... not enough intel. the fact u have heard of cobbs, sounds like you've put in some homework. i wouldn't recommend the light i currently burn 2, of 3- by kingled... cross em off. they rated well... ur indoor... regardless of full spec,/whatever... i would recommend the more red, end of the spectrum. reds=bush n fattys. blue, equals stretch.
not sure i would b lookin at cobbs, with a $75 budget.

seedtostoned on YouTube, has varied, budget, grows. the $... never ends n certainly, not at $75. welcome! gotta start, somewhere. ur gonna miss that 300w... when considering, $75 lights.

Nick007

Nick007

I have a 1200w king led and a 300w marshydro old style. The king rated the best bang for the buck. You can find one for around 120 on Amazon with rando coupon code. Depending on how big you want to grow your one plant. Good luck let me know what you get/got and how it works out!!

FourthCity

FourthCity

With a little less than twice as much money you can get a quality light that would be the bare minimum for a small to medium size plant to reach its full potential. Try to avoid blurple lights and companies that misrepresent wattage in their product names. $70 just isnt going to cut it for a proper light unless your plant is kept very small.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I was going to buy a 150w hps fixture with bulb but im afraid of the heat so I settled on the FSGTEK 1500w COB panel XD. Actual power consumption 230-250w.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

With a little less than twice as much money you can get a quality light that would be the bare minimum for a small to medium size plant to reach its full potential. Try to avoid blurple lights and companies that misrepresent wattage in their product names. $70 just isnt going to cut it for a proper light unless your plant is kept very small.
The light im buying will cut it. Its going to be for only one plant. Here is my last grow with a 300w 120 actual watt consumption during flowering.
Last scrog

FourthCity

FourthCity

The light im buying will cut it. Its going to be for only one plant. Here is my last grow with a 300w 120 actual watt consumption during flowering.
View attachment 934958
I'm sorry I misunderstood, I thought you said you were looking for an upgrade from the light you sold. If you don't want something that will perform better or if you think your plants are already reaching their full potential then why not just buy back your old light and save the money?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I'm sorry I misunderstood, I thought you said you were looking for an upgrade from the light you sold. If you don't want something that will perform better or if you think your plants are already reaching their full potential then why not just buy back your old light and save the money?
I upgraded from a 300w to 1500w. panel. My old galaxyhydro 300w was bad for vegging. No blue light so I had to use cfls for veg

FourthCity

FourthCity

I upgraded from a 300w to 1500w. panel. My old galaxyhydro 300w was bad for vegging. No blue light so I had to use cfls for veg
Nice job scoring a 1500 watt led light for $70, if I found a deal like that I would think it is too good to be true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom