Best Online Source for Coconut Water

• Thread starter calyxlover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calyxlover

I am planning to apply 50ml per gallon every third feeding. Has anyone found a reliable/cost effective source for organic coconut water?

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Costco. Kirkland brand. Good stuff.

But I would really like to learn about the bro science behind using coconut water for cannabis.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

But I would really like to learn about the bro science behind using coconut water for cannabis.
I think it can be used as a wetting agent. I'm sure it provides a little potassium, but that would be one expensive source of potassium.

sambapati

sambapati

Old hippies on the islands used to have lots of coconuts around for their weed growing supplements. They had the sun, the coconuts, rain and Hawaii is pretty darn good weed. I've used it as a supplement on soil grows, but I have access to real young coconut water. What I've read and believe you have to give it to them in the final weeks -- similar to people who give molasses @mysticepipedon at the end of grows.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Some quick research on the subject concludes coconut water has enzymes, growth hormones, vitamins and other magic stuff that gets neutralized by pasteurization. Coconut water is pasteurized. So OP needs to get some whole green coconuts.

sambapati

sambapati

The real magic of coconut water isn't for feeding the plants its for popping seeds with!,it's used as a seed soak.76
These 'young' coconuts are what u want to look for....
20220820 125233

GasFactory

GasFactory

Coconut water helps plants to grow faster and stronger due to the cytokinins hormones which signal the plant's cells in the roots to divide and grow shoots. Additionally, coconut water also contains gibberellic acid, which is known to increase the germination of seeds.

Use a bulk powder, it's a lot cheaper than buying coconut water haha

2Water

2Water

The real magic of coconut water isn't for feeding the plants its for popping seeds with!,it's used as a seed soak.76
I know this is from a couple months, but I just soaked 4 seeds last Saturday. Soaked 12hrs and planted in 5 gallon pots on Sunday. Been spraying diluted coconut water. I harvested from fresh young coconuts and the froze it in an ice cube tray. Seems to be working so far!

Latest posts

Top Bottom