best outdoor seeds?

• Thread starter ole_boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ole_boy

i know it all comes down to preferance but i want to here everyones opinion. Im thinking about ordering 10 indica seeds 10 sativa seeds and 10 hybrid seeds. So let me know what you think the best strains are and if you can say weather its an indica, sativa or mix so i will know

also if you know of a good legit seedbank to recommend that would be nice, i was looking at that amsterdam seed bank it looked pretty legit. Also i said the best so list what you think is the best regardless of price

also look at my other thread below.. i really could use some expert advice

thanks again

-good ole boy

P

poutpup07

good outdoor seeds......

i dunno where you are located but im at 43 north and have had good success with nebula from paradise seeds.
they have some other nice genetics too....but this is a decision made by t he smoker based on the needs they set. just a pennys worth
pout

M

moggggys

advise ? ok you asked for it

ok the type of plant is nither here nor there , theres other things to worry about be it mold , animals and humans , finishing time therefore is absolutely paramount and much more import than the smoke , after all if you have 10 kilos of a slightly lesser strain then i guess your not gunna be moaning to loudly , so finish time is everything , concider this if you would

lowryder and its crosses , finishes approx 75-90 days ater planting so a couple of crops is easy and 3 if you fancy it , the joys of autoflowers

mighty mite , evil strong `orrible shit that gets you seriously shitfaced , good yeild also , most are done by aug with a few into sep

gurillas gold , strong shit also , nice and lemoney with it , aug your done unless you decide to go over , smoking this tonight and very nice it is too

lebanese , super dooper fast finsher , dont let it go too long as mold loves it more than you will , can get funky colours also , good stuff also

basically the cops are flying around from sept onwards , also theres rippers errrrr ripping ? everyones crops , these 2 things are the main source of grief and hastle so this elliminates this problem , i personnaly use a technique of planting out different strains knowing i can cut and have drying room , the last of the gurillas gold gets chopped tomorrow and then i start cutting the A11 and the C99 , after this its the ak47 then the uk cheese finishing up with some ducksfoot in early december

D

Dogstar

Hi moggggys, Where did you get the Guerillas Gold and Ducksfoot seeds from please?
Cheers

W

wesbrks

personally i love , endless sky,,, superyeilding,, very,, very stoney,, for outdoors is one of the best.... also have heard many,, many good things about elites gear,, i personally am going with elites gear for next yrs very dank garden,, about 300 plants in all.. as far as seed banks,, hemp depot is one of the better ones,, or just buy here at the farm.. peace...

O

okwildfire

i'll pitch in here..i would try a nice skunk..or maybe a skunk cross..they do pretty damn good outdoor's..my two penny's worth.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Skunk#1! I have done a sk#1 outdoors and let me tell you, large yields are very easily had with this strain but the potency wasnt there for me. I'm sure though if you did a 10 pack you'd find something special in there with all of them having above average yields. AK47 is another great one for outdoors from what i hear but i have had no experience with her.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well ole boy i too am on the hunt for some good outdoor varieties and i think im goona go with the offerings from THE GREAT WHITE NORTH. im also lookin into a few others from canadian companies. i just seems like both quailty and good finish times can be had, no need to choose 1 or the other. these canadians have been growing outdoors in harsher climates than mine and producing decent smoke consistantly. so i think that that the best success will lye with the guys who have alredy done all the work for us in finding and cultivating these strains.

S

Skunkenstein

Outdoor Dreamin..

Order seeds from Legends or Hemp Depot.Breeders..Doc Atomic,Joeyweed,SOL,..CANT FORGET Dr Greenthumbs Endless sky.Any of the Northern Lights#5 and crosses with n/l will do very good outdoors.Endless sky is one of the most powerful strains on the planet, and one of the fastest finishers.Other great outdoor plants..Aurora Indica,Bubblegum,White Rhino,Cindy-99,BB-NL,Apollo-11,Sensi-Star,Kashmir Resin Factory,Maple Leaf Indica,Himalayan Gold.Most of these strains will be finished by Late Sept. to Early Oct.The Northern lights will be leading the pack for earliest finishing time, low Odor, and a powerful punch. Good Luck!!

A

Abraxas

If you are looking for an early pure Sativa, check out Durban Poison. One of the earliest maturing sativas. Sensi Seed Bank or Seedsman should have this variety.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Theres a strain from Northern California called Old Timer thats a monster Indica that I here is great and also Sour Old Timer . I don't who makes them I got mine 3 or 4 years ago .:nod

Top Bottom