Best OutDoor Strian for SE USA

• Thread starter Remo2025
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Remo2025

Best OutDoor Strain for SE USA?

My location is in the carolinas If anyone has any strains they believe will be
best for my climate please feel free to post about them.
I plan to run 5 strains this year and im torned between sooo many lol.
:help:

redman420

redman420

KushBerry,Pre98 Bubba kush,purple kush,Cvk,OGiesel.these are strains I have done outside that finish quick enough to .:animbong:

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey remo, i live near the 37th, you should be able to finish sativas on the 33rd. i don't like the extra weeks they require. i have had good luck with NL #5, and atomic jam from Dr Atomic, had real good results from reserva privadas kandy kush, matured very early, kick ass smoke,smell the one plant from 25 feet away. Also I was having good resuts with secert valleys purple pine berry snd Next Generations Grapegod till they got ripped. It's hard to experiment but you have to to see what suits your enviroment.
good luck this year ////mogrow////

R

Remo2025

thanks for the insight guys.
Im getting alot of good ideas from you guys.
hopefully ill make a decision this week.
I still have about a month of work to do in my grow area.
http://img546.invalid.com/img546/9158/59485937.jpg
here is a little update of my soil prep.
So far I cleared a 40'x 15' so far.
Ill keep updating my progress

R

rillahojo

I highly recommend you not make plots, but rather dig a hole here, a hole there, because individual plants don't attract attention like a plot does, and is harder to find from the air. A little less work or about the same, I do 3x3x3 holes and put in 2-3 plants per hole in case of deer predation or other loss. As for strains I find sativas very resistant to mold and fungus, or sat-indica hybrids. I've grown mex and hawaiian sativas and even some Chemdog D SD hybrids, Sensi Star, SSSDH, and I save my Kush and other heavy indica dom seeds for when I can grow indoors. HTH

B

Bluenote

I highly recommend you not make plots, but rather dig a hole here, a hole there, because individual plants don't attract attention like a plot does, and is harder to find from the air. A little less work or about the same, I do 3x3x3 holes and put in 2-3 plants per hole in case of deer predation or other loss. As for strains I find sativas very resistant to mold and fungus, or sat-indica hybrids. I've grown mex and hawaiian sativas and even some Chemdog D SD hybrids, Sensi Star, SSSDH, and I save my Kush and other heavy indica dom seeds for when I can grow indoors. HTH

Second the above , do it guerilla in the southeast. My info is applicable to the Blue Ridge/Smokies , don't know how much good it will do you down on the Lowcountry. I had good luck with NL5 , ISS , Skunk 1 , the '91 Mango and a double Afghan outdoors down there........YMMV.

Top Bottom