Best place to go for these strains

• Thread starter Munchiezzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Munchiezzz

Munchiezzz

After much looking around and checking different strains and researching the best for new growers I came up with a list of strains I'm interested in growing. I decided to go with Auto's for the first few grows. With my list, what would be the best place or places to get the best genetics or breeders. (I'm assuming theres better places to go for certain strains) Also I'm in the US.

Northern Lights
Girl Scout Cookie
White Widow
Train Wreck
Zkitllez
Gorilla Glue
Blue Dream

Also this is a list I managed to put together of seed banks that deliver to the US. Of these, which do we know are trustworthy and reliable, which do we stay away from, and which are AMAZING!!!

CropKingSeeds
ILGM
MSNL
Royal Queen Seeds
SeedsMan
Ministry of Cannabis
Herbies Seed Shop
Seed Supreme
Nirvana Shop
Bomb Seeds
Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Dr Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Humboldt Seeds
DNA Genetics
Somas Sacred Seeds
Delicious Seeds
Green House Seed Company

Thank you everyone, happy growing and have a great night!!!

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

After much looking around and checking different strains and researching the best for new growers I came up with a list of strains I'm interested in growing. I decided to go with Auto's for the first few grows. With my list, what would be the best place or places to get the best genetics or breeders. (I'm assuming theres better places to go for certain strains) Also I'm in the US.

Northern Lights
Girl Scout Cookie
White Widow
Train Wreck
Zkitllez
Gorilla Glue
Blue Dream

Also this is a list I managed to put together of seed banks that deliver to the US. Of these, which do we know are trustworthy and reliable, which do we stay away from, and which are AMAZING!!!

CropKingSeeds
ILGM
MSNL
Royal Queen Seeds
SeedsMan
Ministry of Cannabis
Herbies Seed Shop
Seed Supreme
Nirvana Shop
Bomb Seeds
Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Dr Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Humboldt Seeds
DNA Genetics
Somas Sacred Seeds
Delicious Seeds
Green House Seed Company

Thank you everyone, happy growing and have a great night!!!
I have a critical that was so above the rest, I've kept a mother and cloned it since 2012. Royal Queen Seeds.
I've had very good plants from DNA Genetics, much respect to them-L.A confidential, and Rocklock.
But those are breeders, that Seedbanks carry.
I was just checking out our sponsors .seedsherenow.com, and they have a huge selection, but I've never bought from them yet.
I recently bought from 5, and just listed them here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/looking-for-a-bank.119346/post-2494927

Munchiezzz

Munchiezzz

I have a critical that was so above the rest, I've kept a mother and cloned it since 2012. Royal Queen Seeds.
I've had very good plants from DNA Genetics, much respect to them-L.A confidential, and Rocklock.
But those are breeders, that Seedbanks carry.
I was just checking out our sponsors .seedsherenow.com, and they have a huge selection, but I've never bought from them yet.
I recently bought from 5, and just listed them here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/looking-for-a-bank.119346/post-2494927
One of my ALL TIME favorite strain I've ever smoked was LA Confidential. I love the taste, the smell, and the buzz is amazing.

Top Bottom