Best products to eliminate Russet Mites??

• Thread starter PizzaBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I had russets too. Maybe not as bad as my 100x didn’t see any eating trichomes yet but still. I used it from week 2 to harvest and got rid of them well before they were done. Maybe in 4 weeks. You got to use these products for double the time it says to cause you got to think about it. You want to kill the adults mostly and then when the eggs hatch immediately kill them again and then do it again for good luck. So when you start to see immature pop from eggs then you want to blast em again.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Well I did a whole plant dunk into Pylon and finally something killed these fuckers. 10ml for 4.5 gallons. Plant were 1-2 feet tall so. They fit right into the 5 gallon bucket. Top first of course. Will do second and final tomorrow which is 7 days after I did it first t.

Stev3

Stev3

Well I did a whole plant dunk into Pylon and finally something killed these fuckers. 10ml for 4.5 gallons. Plant were 1-2 feet tall so. They fit right into the 5 gallon bucket. Top first of course. Will do second and final tomorrow which is 7 days after I did it first t.
How did that work out? Are you indoor?

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

How did that work out? Are you indoor?
Just harvested and none to be found. Yes indoors. Highly recommended as it works and approved fir indoor crops. Not systematic so using in veg means buds will be residue free.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Sulfur burner is the way to go. Can be used way into flower. It gets every sutface when done right.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

How many ML per gal did you use?
From 1.5 up to almost 3 once. But 2-
Sulfur burner is the way to go. Can be used way into flower. It gets every sutface when done right.
Burner good for pm - micronized for bugs. They make a special sulfur fir spraying. Do not use if used any oils in past 3 weeks.

Stev3

Stev3

From 1.5 up to almost 3 once. But 2-

Burner good for pm - micronized for bugs. They make a special sulfur fir spraying. Do not use if used any oils in past 3 weeks.
Going to spray sulfur and burn sulfur...I don't want to see these things ever again

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

How many times did you spray/dunk your plants? 3 times in total?
2 thorough dunks exactly 1 week apart. Wiped them out. Nothing else worked. Other guy did 3 sprays but the second was 2 weeks apart. Second to 3rd one week.

Stev3

Stev3

2 thorough dunks exactly 1 week apart. Wiped them out. Nothing else worked. Other guy did 3 sprays but the second was 2 weeks apart. Second to 3rd one week.
Did the Pylon keep them off throughout flower? I've read that it stays on for 21 days. I would have DM'd and ask you but it says theres a limit

Top Bottom