Best/Safest Preventative For Mildew during flower?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

What’s up y’all.. I came across a few leaves with PM..what do you guys suggest to use during late flower it’s mild right how so far I just cut off all the leaves I could find.. would I be safe foiler spraying 3teaspoons of 3% peroxide per gallon of water during late flower? I already know how I got it.. my tent has neg pressure so when I zipped it up my fan (hanging from the top) went too close and got stuck to the tent.. thankfully it was only like that for about a hour (temps got around 102 so it was VERY humid for the rest of the night so I turned the lights off right away and put some extra house fans on them to dry them off.. a few days later the PM appeared..

right now it’s very minor but I’d rather be safe than sorry.. any suggestions appreciated!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
How late in flower? There are a few different approaches, personally I'd run a sulphur burner but not within the last couple weeks. Best to act on it quick though as PM can take over in a matter of days left uncontrolled. And once it's there it's extremely difficult to stop it from coming back.

There are other citric acid and alkaline based washes you could try, I'm not too familiar with them but I'm sure someone else will chime in before long.

Miked1988

Miked1988

How late in flower? There are a few different approaches, personally I'd run a sulphur burner but not within the last couple weeks. Best to act on it quick though as PM can take over in a matter of days left uncontrolled. And once it's there it's extremely difficult to stop it from coming back.

There are other citric acid and alkaline based washes you could try, I'm not too familiar with them but I'm sure someone else will chime in before long.

Thanks man I appreciate it I’ll look into those products .I’m in week 6/7 so I’m almost ready to flush soon..that’s why I want to hurry up and act cause I know it can spread fast!

Seraphine

Seraphine

keep the humidity down, don’t let temps get too cold when lights are off, and improve airflow to help control it.

You can try these:
Green cure
Bacillus subtilis
Postassium bicarbonate (baking soda) mixed with milk
Serenade

When you harvest, give buds a H2O2 bath

Seraphine

Seraphine

Pruning is a good way to help control it too. PM lives in the cell walls of plants so there is no organic way to kill it. You can only suppress it. When you harvest, bleach/sanitize everything you can.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Pruning is a good way to help control it too. PM lives in the cell walls of plants so there is no organic way to kill it. You can only suppress it. When you harvest, bleach/sanitize everything you can.
Ok thanks man appreciate it! Yeah I usually defoliate all the water leaves and sugar leaves( only the ones blocking the sun/lights) esp after I found some PM this time I went to work on her lol.. I haven’t found any PM on the buds only a tiny bit on some bottom leaves.. but yeah I’m going to def do the H202 bath thanks

Top Bottom