Best sativa??

• Thread starter jerkchicken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jerkchicken

Hey guys,

All the latest strains seem to be indica leaning. What's your favourite energetic sativa available in seed form? I want that get up and go and do some shit smoke! I keep getting stuck on the couch haha!

I've been looking at connoisseur genetics hazes, they look good and I've had great experiences with their gear before.

Anyone ran their Australian dead head or silver Nevil? I can't find much on them, although I think they're quite new...

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

If you are outdoor, I have had excellent results from Nirvana Seeds' Original Glue, feminized. It produced well, great high, great potency, pretty early finisher.

Not a great plant for indoors, it gets pretty big. You can see pics in the links in my sig, 2018 link, page 12 and 13. Pretty easy to get 3 lbs from one plant here, near Portland OR.

J

jerkchicken

Ye I'm indoors so couldn't handle too much height! I'll have a look for some nevilles haze seeds. I know greenhouse hold them but I've been told to avoid them like the plague. You had any luck with them? They have a shit load of hazes!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Ye I'm indoors so couldn't handle too much height! I'll have a look for some nevilles haze seeds. I know greenhouse hold them but I've been told to avoid them like the plague. You had any luck with them? They have a shit load of hazes!
Nirvana's White Widow also has a sativa high, though it grows like an Indica. Takes two weeks longer to finish than the Original Glue, but is a short, compact plant.

xavier7995

xavier7995

ACE is the place for manageable sativas. Worked lines that are fairly easy to grow. Hard to recommend any one strain specifically since personal tastes differ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom