Best seed banks people have used?

• Thread starter harryohm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
harryohm

harryohm

As a fairly new grower I'm not sure how good the genetics are of any of the seeds I used for this years grow. I'm an outdoor/greenhouse grower with half in each setting and I was pretty much taking stabs in the dark as to which seed banks I purchased from. This year I'm growing mostly Sativa Hybrids but next year I want to mix it up and try a bunch of different strains both Indica and Sativa, including Bubba Kush and "Freak Show" if I can find it... I was also thinking about trying to use strains that historically do well in New England/Upstate NY. I've heard that the "Strain Hunters" seed bank is reliable but I'm curious what other peoples thoughts are on this??? Any help would be much appreciated...

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Iā€™ve always used bonza seeds they have been taken over by msnl and they havenā€™t let me down eitheršŸ‘ There are plenty of people on the farm selling seed stock u might want to find 1 of them for something originalšŸ‘

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

As a fairly new grower I'm not sure how good the genetics are of any of the seeds I used for this years grow. I'm an outdoor/greenhouse grower with half in each setting and I was pretty much taking stabs in the dark as to which seed banks I purchased from. This year I'm growing mostly Sativa Hybrids but next year I want to mix it up and try a bunch of different strains both Indica and Sativa, including Bubba Kush and "Freak Show" if I can find it... I was also thinking about trying to use strains that historically do well in New England/Upstate NY. I've heard that the "Strain Hunters" seed bank is reliable but I'm curious what other peoples thoughts are on this??? Any help would be much appreciated...

There are more and more seed banks popping up state side. I just received an order from Hella Dank Seed Bank. I've also used Oaseeds and Herbies. All of them have delivered their orders. I can't say everything has been always problem free but none of them have cheated me. When seeds arrived cracked, they have replaced them without issue. I would purchase from any of those 3 again in the future.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

@harryohm I thought based on your reference to up state NY/New England weather, that you're looking for a vendor to ship to the US. I'm not sure who ships to OZ. The laws are different there than they are here in the US.

What country do you need your seeds shipped to?

harryohm

harryohm

@harryohm I thought based on your reference to up state NY/New England weather, that you're looking for a vendor to ship to the US. I'm not sure who ships to OZ. The laws are different there than they are here in the US.

What country do you need your seeds shipped to?
I'm in The Catskills/Hudson Valley (Woodstock) and have never had a problem getting seeds delivered...

harryohm

harryohm

There are more and more seed banks popping up state side. I just received an order from Hella Dank Seed Bank. I've also used Oaseeds and Herbies. All of them have delivered their orders. I can't say everything has been always problem free but none of them have cheated me. When seeds arrived cracked, they have replaced them without issue. I would purchase from any of those 3 again in the future.
Thank you!!!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Iā€™ve been using The Choice Seedbank for several years with never a problem. We are in California, always received in a timely manner.
They have seeds from hundreds of breeders.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

ILGM has taken it over bro..just had a geezer....they are unable to ship to australia..
Cropkingseeds were amazing. Very good with the packaging only used once but got thru no problem. Bought GG4 and Green Crack, running first lot of Green Crack now. Pretty happy with the genetics.

Top Bottom