Best size Screens

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I found a place on EBay with some nice aluminum screens in all different sizes for $19 and want to get the best 2 or 3 sizes.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Here ya go and they look nice

hubcap

hubcap

id go 85u and 110u
but thats just me, and, im not like these other sicko dry sift heathens with compressed bricks of the shit.....lol.
i can only dream of that right now!

but those would be the two id chose.
even the 110u is a lil fine for my liking.

they look quality, tho.

idk...just an opinion to chew on...

let us know whatcha pick man!

***edit9****

for those prices, buy a dang set!

U

ukcheesehead

nice screens ... i would go for the 40 and 110 . the 1 i use is a 43T ive also got a 110T what makeds realy fine hash but i find you goet lot more THC with the 43T

hubcap

hubcap

nice screens ... i would go for the 40 and 110 . the 1 i use is a 43T ive also got a 110T what makeds realy fine hash but i find you goet lot more THC with the 43T

makes perfect sense and would give you a better range between the two...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm thinking 40,85 and 110:rasta:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have about 2 dry pounds of real nice shake and some small bud so I can give it a try . Thank you for your help guys and I also hit Karma up because he seems to make some real nice stuff .

P

pastor toastman

karmas bricks are beautiful. he will definitely be able to help.

H

Highagain

I get my screens from this place called pocono screen supply. Good prices, good quality, and free shipping most of the time depending on size of the order. But pretty much have everything you need and cheap.

S

stone69

Hey Zoo... I wanna try this also, looks like Highagain found a good place to get screens. Good luck man! Let us know what happens.

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

here is a place that has a chart on converting microns to inches.

C

chuco

I like to use screens between 90 and 120 micron they seem not to get as much green matter in my gold

S

SIBANNAC

Have you guys checked out these dry sift screens by Bubbleman??

they are a 160 stainless stell mesh, 140,107,and 70 are nylon.

I'm going to be ordering these very soon.

Also check out this vid
out by Xmas/ Newyears

B

BoogerGreen

Got a 53T , has anyone ever used one of those?
Havent gotten a chance to use it yet though.
Not looking for 5 different grades just want to be able to turn all the trim into something worthwhile. I figured that would be a good size for medium fine to fine product. Any advice or previous experience from anyone using a 53T, and the results?

Top Bottom