Best Sour Diesel currently available on Attitude?

• Thread starter JRAE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JRAE

JRAE

I am a HUGE fan of Reserva Privada's Sour Diesel. Unfortunately they've been out of stock everywhere even through DNA/RP themselves for almost 2 years now and i'm starting to think it won't be back.

I'm looking to try a new Sour Diesel from different breeders and the ones currently in stock at attitude seedbank are

Big Head
Blimburn
Cali Connections
Medical Seeds
Royal Queen Seeds

Does anyone have any experience growing SD from any of these breeders?
I'm leaning towards Cali Connections or Blimburn/Big Head seeing as they seem to be the closest to Reserva Privada's cross of chemdawgxskunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
JRAE

JRAE

Sadly I just heard back that Reserva Privada SD is in fact discontinued and my disappointment is immeasurable. I really hope at least one of these strains can compare to the greatness that Reserva Privada once had..

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
We have 09 Reserva Privada R.K.S clones available soon.

It’s more of a musty-floral skunk, but she’s phenomenal!

14880228 4B39 4727 A04F AB7850578BBE
05A9F1E6 F9C6 497C A790 99880A766D94
E11F745B B1B4 4D10 9E1C 04182FAAF4E6
EFCF01B2 12DB 4B0D 9FD9 9FD5746890B9
0B55EFE8 C841 4908 B621 E16785FB3AEA
66955D35 AA2E 4D54 9177 66DDB44B2C63
E7F58BAE 3E31 4832 95D9 2AE64989E573
DB2E439A 50C5 48D5 B0AB ADA1A775D354
8BF36855 85E5 4118 B1E2 077DE8BBD64B
JeffWix67

JeffWix67

I'm collecting SD stuff to search and find my own keeper. I have aquired what's listed but am waiting to jump on top Dawgs release! Here's a list of good Sour D:
Karma's SD BX5
SD IBL...(Rez's)
SkunktTek clone
Original Diesel clone
Sour D clone
Connoisseur S1s...I got 1 pak
Bless Coast Seeds...Atom Splitter
Dr. Greenthumb
Top Dawg....Christmas/new years release of BX4!
Tony Greens collab with Karma's bx5

A few others around I don't have any knowledge about their lineage, or rep, or have decided against them...let us know of other sources/ lines.

T

TommyThaiStick

I am a HUGE fan of Reserva Privada's Sour Diesel. Unfortunately they've been out of stock everywhere even through DNA/RP themselves for almost 2 years now and i'm starting to think it won't be back.

I'm looking to try a new Sour Diesel from different breeders and the ones currently in stock at attitude are

Big Head
Blimburn
Cali Connections
Medical Seeds
Royal Queen Seeds

Does anyone have any experience growing SD from any of these breeders?
I'm leaning towards Cali Connections or Blimburn/Big Head seeing as they seem to be the closest to Reserva Privada's cross of chemdawgxskunk.
Cali Connection is not bad but it's not what you are thinking of or looking for if you want the old school Sour Diesel. Same thing for Royal Queen, and all the Auto variations I see popping up.It's my preference both medically and rec. I have tried a number of the different ones available and I have kept my eye on others when people I knew were growing them. I'm assuming what you want is the same as I do, the gas, not the lemony profile which is super common in general. That gassy profile is in some of the Chemdog stuff and OGs out there as well and may definitely be easier to find in some of those than a traditional Sour Diesel is to find. Karma had a great version, Reserva Privada's was also good. Dr Greenthumb has a Feminized version that's pretty close and Topdawg has a really good one. Outside of those 4, I have not found any other Sour Diesel that was what I was looking for. Like I said though, you can get that gassy funk from a number of the straight OG and Chemdog varieties that are straight or tight bred some (OG X OG) or some (Chemdog X Chemdog) type crosses. Good luck and let me know what you find. I'm always looking myself.

Top Bottom