Best Strain For The Uc?

• Thread starter scottonfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scottonfire

Looking for a high-yield BUT relatively easy clone to start with as this will be my first run again after several years. I've grown Blue Dream before and had success. Considering Girl Scout Cookies, also Gorilla Glue #4 (but does it stretch too much for a 10x10 tent?) and Dosi Dos (Not sure this is a high yielder?). Thoughts on these strains? Any others you'd recommend?

Last edited:
Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

Looking for a high-yield BUT relatively easy clone to start with as this will be my first run again after several years. I've grown Blue Dream before and had success. Considering Girl Scout Cookies, also Gorilla Glue #4 (but does it stretch too much for a 10x10 tent?) and Dosi Dos (Not sure this is a high yielder?). Thoughts on these strains? Any others you'd recommend?
Just finishing my first grow in the uc system and Northern lights seems to like it best over the other strains it grew with!

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Hunt down Silver Pearl (Early Pearl, Skunk #1and Northern Lights #5) and thank me later. 51 day flower, monster plants that will take anything you throw at them and just ask for more.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

My last harvest was some Barney's Red Diesel, which grew exceptionally well in RDWC. Nice big, tight buds with a nice balanced sativa high. Others strains that have done well for me have been Blue Dream, OG Kush, Deep Cheese (highest yield so far), Lemon Diesel and Cream Mandarine.

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

Hunt down Silver Pearl (Early Pearl, Skunk #1and Northern Lights #5) and thank me later. 51 day flower, monster plants that will take anything you throw at them and just ask for more.
Sounds good, wouldn't know where to find it though. People call stuff all different names! That's probably something a few growers have.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Sounds good, wouldn't know where to find it though. People call stuff all different names! That's probably something a few growers have.
It's the proper name. Early Pearl × Northern Lights × Skunk #1. No mistaking this strain. It's over 25 years old

rosco23

rosco23

just finished my first run in rdwc. GMO. slightly finicky but it loved the dwc.

Top Bottom