Best Strains For Mold Resistance And Low-light Conditions

• Thread starter Jason King
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jason King

2 Polls

1) Best strains for mold and PM resistance

2) Best strains for low-light conditions.

please be sure to mention which one you are answering

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Best strains for mold resistance are usually going to be your stronger Sativa lines, too many to list.

I have yet to hear of a strain that's suitable for low light conditions, all are flowering plants and most flowering plants require a minimum number of hours of direct sunlight.

Papatutti

Papatutti

Best strains for mold resistance?

Blue Widow cannabis seeds by Dinafem seeds is a 50% Sativa / 50% Indica hybrid that very resistant to mold and cold when grown outdoors.[/QUOTE]

H

hawkman

"Blue Venom" great plant (blueberry x white widow) once bitten you will all ways grow it

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I really don't think there's any that is resistant as such it's all to do with how you keep your environmental conditions .

N

NoFr1ends

I really don't think there's any that is resistant as such it's all to do with how you keep your environmental conditions .

I agree with this somewhat only cause I have more PM on one strain and don't on another. Haha.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I agree with this somewhat only cause I have more PM on one strain and don't on another. Haha.
You could always start a milk spray on them to try and hold it a bay but remember it's systemic so once the plant has it it's got it for good milk can help feed the pm with the milk bacteria breaking down it will feed on that and start to leave the plant be you may be lucky mate good luck . Milk spray 1 part milk 9 parts warter .

N

NoFr1ends

You could always start a milk spray on them to try and hold it a bay but remember it's systemic so once the plant has it it's got it for good milk can help feed the pm with the milk bacteria breaking down it will feed on that and start to leave the plant be you may be lucky mate good luck . Milk spray 1 part milk 9 parts warter .

Haven't tried the milk but a bunch of other sprays. Thank you

H

hawkman

Milk ??? (milk and cookies seemed to help things when I was young) just kidding . Indica plant do very well with low light height

cannabeans

cannabeans

"Durga mata" from Paradise seeds...
DURGA MATA CANNABIS SEEDS
Mother Goddess… Durga Mata, was one of our original medical strains in the days before medical cannabis was properly appreciated. It is a heavy indica that is renowned for its powers of relaxation.

It is often said that Durga Mata is unlike any other plant. Why? It’s all in the breeding. The original mother of this strain stood out from a sea of plants and cried ‘take me.’ She became the Mother Goddess – a symbol of strength and purity.

This plant exudes pure potency while providing the kind of robustness, stability and reliability a grower likes and the end result is something that delivers a long lasting relaxation buzz without nailing your eyelids to the floor.

A great performer in indoor grow operations (8 weeks flowering time), this plant is hardy and can survive with minimal care. Its stout and bushy form makes it a good Sea of Green (SOG) option. However, it also works well as a multi branch plant. The forgiving nature of this variety means that it is one of our most requested beginner’s strains.

As you would expect from the Mother Goddess, she stands up well to nature which is great news for the outdoor gardening crowd. Naturally pest resistant, she is robust enough to survive and thrive without much attention. This makes her a perfect companion for outdoor growers, from beginners right through to experienced growers in Mediterranean climates.

Nevertheless, growers in northern regions should note that this is a strain that does not need much light. Combined with its natural toughness, these are qualities that outdoor growers in countries such as Poland, Czech Republic, the UK and northern France also appreciate.

For the non-medical and recreational user, there is much to recommend. Durga Mata will bring calm where before there was noise, bring out your inner philosopher, bring your evening to a pleasant close. The smoke is physically relaxing, the aroma described by some as something close to Turkish Delight.

maguthri1

maguthri1

One low level light plant that I know of and is still for sale id's a freeze x c99. The write-up says
Freezeland x C99 regular

Indoor
Famous amongst Quebec's guerrilla growers, Freezeland (reportedly derived from Friesland) is an outstanding outdoor variety that survives and thrives in the harshest environments. When cold and rain turn most lesser strains into a pile of rotting compost, Freeze stands tall. Very potent buds that produce a throbbing stone that washes over in waves. The smell is a very unique combination of turpentine and pinesol that some find overwhelming while others just love. Outdoors she finishes early to mid September. I was quite surprised how well she preformed indoors. She finishes fast and yields well but does not need as much light as most indoor stains, thriving in the corners and edges of the garden. When crossed with C99 the result is a very vigorous growth and greatly increased resistance to mold and rot. Real potential here in finding an outstanding mom that does well in less than ideal grow rooms or lower than usual light intensities. Finishes 7 weeks.

Indoor flowering 7 weeks

linde

linde

yup Friesland m33. I'm actually looking for some legit seeds right now. it was the old pine bud that my dad used to grow outside in mid to late 80s in northern michigan. totally ripe by Sept 15th just in time to get out of the woods before small game hunters would find them. Super large branching Christmas tree looking plants with pink hairs. lime green piney/skunky buds that are very mold/shade resistant.

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Iv been growing different varieties of critical for the majority of my growing carrier and i never had an issue with mold critical plus 2.0 by dinafem is supposed to be particularly mold resistant

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

shiva skunk from sensi seeds. I dont know about low light but mold resistant yes. Astoundingly vigorous and beginner friendly. Low to no feeder. Louisville slugger buds with downright voluptous trichs. Matter of fact I recommend this for anybody here who hasn't tried growing some yet. I think some of you pro's would be impressed.

Wedding cake. (barneys/pheno finders) Less impressive smoke than the shiva really but still decent. But it does deliver Very mold resistant chunky fat buds.

Both of these got rained on a good bit during late flower and never molded.

Depending on your area (east coast hurricane season), you might not want wait for fully milky trichomes. Just wait for the pistils to brown out and pick that certain day (early october usually) when the smell just slaps you in the face walking up to them. Thats the day. Especially if there's a storm on the horizon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom