Best Strains You’ve Grown And Most Trusted Breeders?

• Thread starter Staple_1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Staple_1

Staple_1

Hey everyone, I’m currently growing Seeds from Barney’s farm (Gorilla Zkittles) and Seedsman(white widow, and Blueberry). Have had no issues with them. I do see myself buying more seeds soon and was just trying to get a New more updated option from everyone. Let’s keep this to strains you have grown within the past couple years! What are the companies y’all trust and rely on? Also what strains have y’all loved! Also I’d love to hear why y’all loved that strain, yield? Taste? Resin?

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I've grown seeds from Nirvana seeds for many years, always with excellent results. I've grown their white widow, original glue, AK48 (not my fave, too indica like in the high), OG Kush, and currently blue dream. The white widow and original glue are my faves, I always grow one of them and one of something else. I get their feminized seeds. I've grown Chem Dog and Green Crack from MSNL in recent years, with good results, but Nirvana is who I normally use. The Chem Dog from MSNL was incredibly potent.

Texasbob

Texasbob

I agree with Old Man, I really trust Nirvana. I had to reach out to their customers service a couple times and they take great care of me. I have grown quite a few of their strains and I have never had any issues with the seeds germination, there genetics have always been stable. They are top notch! Ak48 is a great strain! Papaya will rock your world if you are into indica. For a sativa I would recommend Maui Waui.

Arkos

Arkos

I'll throw Anesia seeds in there, the list of strains I've grown from them is too long but I can tell you everything I've tried has been fire, even the Sativas and I'm not even a Sativa guy....

Ponky

Ponky

All the seeds from seed banks I've had are legit. But they always drop seeds. And those seeds are always female.
Clones. Always good kush. And only kush. But never seeds.
Latest effort. 34 street Pink Lemonade from BC. Government seeds. So far so good. Will see. Claim 25%.

Sparky1980

Sparky1980

I've seen some shade thrown on ILGM as of late, but I've had nothing but success with their genetics IMO. Caught a wild hair a couple years ago and ran some of their blueberry autos - it was the diggity-dank. This year I've got three of their photo Super Skunks outdoors in the SW USA. Their heat tolerance and vigor has impressed me. Can't wait till October, lol. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

It depends on what you are looking for. Old school? Skunky? Fruity? New school high THC? It really just depends on you the smoker and what you prefer. Do you have insanely high tolerance like me? This all plays into it since much of what we are discussing is subjective in nature. The Nirvana stuff is good Im definitely not gonna knock it they are old school and I give them props. However my friend do you really want to fly? If you want to ride the lighting and touch the THC sun then I recommend Ethos 100%. Im running the Pluto cut right now Im only 3 weeks in I cant wait to see these girls in flower! Everything they put out is smoking get on it! 🔥

2265 ethos genetics 500

Ethos genetics ethos apex f1 reg 17 pk

Web BananaDaddy

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Homegrown for the win. My most trusted seed bank is the refrigerator, and all the wonderful growers here @thcfamer.com
My autoflowing blueberry grown by girlonbikes.

and some Gorilla Glue #4 coming down the pipeline.

There are simply so many high quality collaborations with other breeders/growers here on the forums to be considered for me to bother with overpriced, underperforming seed banks.

Homegrown
IMG 20210722 084012
Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Won't ever do business with Colin at Ethos..Animal abuser
Animal abuser? WTF? I know nothing about this nor anything about him personally. I just know based upon online research and looking at a bunch of pics that his stuff is supposed to be fire. We will see I am running his Pluto and his Chem right now I will take the Pepsi challenge for myself.

Txconnection405

Txconnection405

Animal abuser? WTF? I know nothing about this nor anything about him personally. I just know based upon online research and looking at a bunch of pics that his stuff is supposed to be fire. We will see I am running his Pluto and his Chem right now I will take the Pepsi challenge for myself.
He also drugged a 16 yo girl n assaulted her. Darkhorse put his rap sheet (long one too) up on ig a few years ago when they were beefn.

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Dr. Greenthumb has worked well for me; mostly the Iranian crossed strains, and Oh Zone. Kandy Kush has done well for me as have Resin Seeds Cannatonic and my wife really enjoys World of Seeds Colombian Gold.

sportyridr

sportyridr

So far in my cpl years growing I have to go with Washing Machine from Ripper Seeds.

Also Celestial Dragon from Dragon Flames Genetics is pretty killer as well. Any of his genetics are very good, I have several to try as soon as I get fired up again. Oh ya, killer freebies, NOT some sh*t swept up off the floor lol. So get you some DFG...not jokin

Both can be seen in the fairly recent grows in my Journal.

My seeds list of "said" kickass strains is long and I have alot of growing to do...that said these two so far have done it for me, the rest have been typical cookie cutter strains, tired of that stuff. I am learning to def get away from all the popular crap cause that's not where it's at.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yo! Who can direct me to the best Chemdog #4 photo seeds?

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Yo! Who can direct me to the best Chemdog #4 photo seeds?
The real deal Chemdog #4 is pretty rare to come by these days. From my research, I would say your best bet is to go with something from either Lucky Dog or Top Dawg seeds. Boss Hogg is an intriguing strain from Cali Connection that might be close to what you're looking for.

I'm curious to see what other suggestions are made. I would like to add that strain to the collection at some point.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Recently harvested the best strains I've grown so far in my 11 years of growing. Colombian Miracle and M.A.C. from Capulator. Got Frosted Cheeks, Waiting Game, and Orange Cookies MAC in the collection from him as well.
20221201 102304

MAC Flower
20221128 171905

Colombian Miracle
20221120 132002

20221120 103843

20221118 124209

MAC
20221119 182706

20221119 182800

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
The real deal Chemdog #4 is pretty rare to come by these days. From my research, I would say your best bet is to go with something from either Lucky Dog or Top Dawg seeds. Boss Hogg is an intriguing strain from Cali Connection that might be close to what you're looking for.

I'm curious to see what other suggestions are made. I would like to add that strain to the collection at some point.
I'd also maybe look at the 707 if you can find it. Sha has worked that line for a while.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'm looking to put together a set of seeds so that I can run them one after the other without having to go with what's available at the time.

Seeds I'm looking for in as close to original genetics or genetic cross as possible are:

Chemdog
GSC
Durban Poison
New York Diesel
Sour Diesel
Jack Herer
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Maui Wowie
Acapulco Gold

Most of these are old school cultivars so it may be difficult to locate. Most people I talk to tell me that European seed banks are better for the older seed cultivars and US is better for the hybrids.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Chemdog - Top Dawg or Lucky Dog
GSC - Mamiko
Durban Poison - Dutch Passion
NYC Diesel - Soma Original Breeder
Sour D - Cali Connection or Top Dawg
Jack Herer - Sensi Seeds Original Breeder
OG Kush - Humboldt Seed Company
Blue Dream - Humboldt Seed Company
Maui Wowie - Blimburn