Best Strains You’ve Grown And Most Trusted Breeders?

• Thread starter Staple_1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If you're in Canada I'd recommend QCS seeds, Great line up with some old strains and some new & freebies with each order. I've 6 different strains of theirs going now. I only tried to pop 1 seed of each and they all popped within 48hrs and were planted. So far so good, all strong and healthy. I vegged for over 2 months indoors & they're almost 4 ft tall 3 weeks into flower

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Chemdog - Top Dawg or Lucky Dog
GSC - Mamiko
Durban Poison - Dutch Passion
NYC Diesel - Soma Original Breeder
Sour D - Cali Connection or Top Dawg
Jack Herer - Sensi Seeds Original Breeder
OG Kush - Humboldt Seed Company
Blue Dream - Humboldt Seed Company
Maui Wowie - Blimburn
Acapulco Gold - Barney's Farm
Lucky Dog does Chemdog 91. I'm really looking for a Chemdog #4. That cultivar seems to be the closest to the original genetics. TD doesn't currently have CD seeds.

Sensi is highly respected but when it comes to Jack Herer it's tough to find the real deal. If anyone would have it it would be them but I still get wary about seed and cut claims unless I really know that person. I only know of one person that has a true Herer cut but he won't give it out.

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Lucky Dog does Chemdog 91. I'm really looking for a Chemdog #4. That cultivar seems to be the closest to the original genetics. TD doesn't currently have CD seeds.

Sensi is highly respected but when it comes to Jack Herer it's tough to find the real deal. If anyone would have it it would be them but I still get wary about seed and cut claims unless I really know that person. I only know of one person that has a true Herer cut but he won't give it out.
Chemdog #4 is probably the furthest from the original "Dog Bud" than any of them.

Bushbandit

Bushbandit

I've grown seeds from Nirvana seeds for many years, always with excellent results. I've grown their white widow, original glue, AK48 (not my fave, too indica like in the high), OG Kush, and currently blue dream. The white widow and original glue are my faves, I always grow one of them and one of something else. I get their feminized seeds. I've grown Chem Dog and Green Crack from MSNL in recent years, with good results, but Nirvana is who I normally use. The Chem Dog from MSNL was incredibly potent.
What seems like a lifetime ago I used to work for Nirvana seeds,I’m glad to see people are still enjoying them.
Sadly they no longer sell Citral which was always my number one favourite strain of theirs

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Had some real Heavy girls from Ethos. Manderin Cookies, Grampa's Cookies, Apex, Citradelic Sunset. Nice flower, also from Dynasty, found some nice stuff. Someone said in the last page back, the best collection should be in the fridge.

Top Bottom