Best Temp For Vaping Dried Flower?

• Thread starter DTG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTG

DTG

High everyone . . .

I posted a question in here awhile ago about vaping dried flower & what unit would be good.
So I ended up buying an APX vape thingamabober, but it has 5 temp settings they are,#1 356 f, #2 374 f, #3 392 f, #4 410 f, & # 5 428 f.

My question is should I vape on lowest setting or on the highest setting?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks . . .

DTG.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I use 350 on my mighty. I’ll do a couple sessions then crank it up about 40 degrees and then refill.

DTG

DTG

Thanks. . .

I have tried all settings but in the lower 2 settings it seems like I am not getting any smoke.

I will try your suggestion, start low and then kick it up a notch . . .

Thanks again.

DTG.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You won’t get smoke but you’ll get a light vapor. It takes a little adjusting to before you get used to it. If you’re used to smoking it will seem weaker at first because it’s so much smoother in your lungs. It’s easy to overshoot the landing until you get used to it. Once you do you’ll wonder why you ever smoked in the first place.

DTG

DTG

ok, good to know. I thought I was doing it wrong.
So what I have been doing is I vape a couple bowls/chambers what ever they are called & then roll up a percy
to puff on after the vaping is done.
Helps my arthritis & head aches & helps me sleep. After 35 years of working straight midnight shift it's hard to sleep at night now.

But not anymore.

DTG.

MBVapester

MBVapester

High everyone . . .

I posted a question in here awhile ago about vaping dried flower & what unit would be good.
So I ended up buying an APX vape thingamabober, but it has 5 temp settings they are,#1 356 f, #2 374 f, #3 392 f, #4 410 f, & # 5 428 f.

My question is should I vape on lowest setting or on the highest setting?

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks . . .

DTG.

Man I just about had a shit there for a second until I realized that I am from Canada cuz I start my mighty at 180. I find the first few pulls are no smoke but the best flavour! Sometimes I don’t go higher for flower and may push it to 200. For rosin/hash/etc. I prefer the bong or another vape that the name escapes me right now but has a coil burner that works for concentrates.

Top Bottom