Best Tent/light/setup for on large plant.

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So I have 4 grows under my belt and each gotten better, more mistakes being made, but better quality and yields. It wasnt till this now current 4th grown im on, that i got my climates dialed in (a.c unit to cool Temps, can run lights lower at full intensity, adding a humidifier for early veg, and coming up with a great soil mix that i like for watering and clearly plants have loved it, and most recently stepping up to newest mars hydros tsl 3000 as of tomorrow. (really want to run my current tsl2000 plus newest 3000 series. is that too much light or if i can manage temps will it be ok?.
So thi is post is regarding, my wife has given me the ok for another tent but made aggreement she wants it to be for only one large plant at a time and she gets a say in the seeds. i have a pretty kick ass wife lol. so i will have my current 4x2x5 that i comfortably grow 6 plants in, wife has half our patio for her plants and succulents and my half i can do about 8 autos or a late planting photos. I need suggestions for the ideal tent/GREAT LIGHT/ looking into CO2 possibly once i learn more and i can take care of the other variable. im thinking 3x3. would love other opinions. 1 tent for one large or unique or exotic plant at a time. as far as lights i only know first hand about older spider farmers, mars hydro tsl 2000 (mars hyrdo 3000 starting tomorrow possibly even both lights once i can figure heights and intensities to run 2). so im sure there are lights ive never heard of. after only maxing out at 300 watts i would love to get more watts or better liggts. but im too new to understand allllllll the lights out there. so light suggestions and tent size are my 2 main focus. goal is a massive plant or a plant with massive colas. i have followed everything im suggested by trusted people on here and gotten great results, so i know i can get the right advice here. thanks as always

sambapati

sambapati

So I have 4 grows under my belt and each gotten better, more mistakes being made, but better quality and yields. It wasnt till this now current 4th grown im on, that i got my climates dialed in (a.c unit to cool Temps, can run lights lower at full intensity, adding a humidifier for early veg, and coming up with a great soil mix that i like for watering and clearly plants have loved it, and most recently stepping up to newest mars hydros tsl 3000 as of tomorrow. (really want to run my current tsl2000 plus newest 3000 series. is that too much light or if i can manage temps will it be ok?.
So thi is post is regarding, my wife has given me the ok for another tent but made aggreement she wants it to be for only one large plant at a time and she gets a say in the seeds. i have a pretty kick ass wife lol. so i will have my current 4x2x5 that i comfortably grow 6 plants in, wife has half our patio for her plants and succulents and my half i can do about 8 autos or a late planting photos. I need suggestions for the ideal tent/GREAT LIGHT/ looking into CO2 possibly once i learn more and i can take care of the other variable. im thinking 3x3. would love other opinions. 1 tent for one large or unique or exotic plant at a time. as far as lights i only know first hand about older spider farmers, mars hydro tsl 2000 (mars hyrdo 3000 starting tomorrow possibly even both lights once i can figure heights and intensities to run 2). so im sure there are lights ive never heard of. after only maxing out at 300 watts i would love to get more watts or better liggts. but im too new to understand allllllll the lights out there. so light suggestions and tent size are my 2 main focus. goal is a massive plant or a plant with massive colas. i have followed everything im suggested by trusted people on here and gotten great results, so i know i can get the right advice here. thanks as always
I've also got 2 Mars Hydro lights going, the T1000 sits above 1 plant and the T2000 shares 2 plants. They are really bushy and now during the second week of flower the biggest is 21" tall. I have one auxiliary CFL and will add more including UV-B during the later part of the grow. On this grow I topped the 3 plants 4 different times and I'm guessing this had a big impact on the 'bushy' aspect of the grow. Also added Nitrogen (and Pee) in the early stages of the grow and the plants seemed to like it. So for the 'mammoth' plant how you top/trim and how big during veg is going to say a lot about what you end up with. I'd advocate for using AIRPOTS with the soil grow as they respond well to really slow watering. Lights are like camera equipment and cars -- the more options you have the more expensive they are; the better built the longer they last (wives are like that too).

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

so you think i can pull the 2 off and probably the newer ine will sit higher or at a lesser intensity. im tempted to do a grow comparison with the 2000 in my grow closet and 3000 in percect conditions in tent . im very undecided just know i want bigger denser buds and little by little im betting there

sambapati

sambapati

Grow comparison is the gold standard and I wonder about the difference. I agree with @Edinburgh and my closest plant is 17" from the light. The balance of light and darkness is integral to ganja's well being. I would ask @Moe.Red what he's done w/UV. Cushioning your buds so 100% are resting on a cork bamboo/cushion returns that energy for packing weight onto the buds. Can I sneak in an ad for this technique. I've added the lcd red lights and also have a red lamp because it looks neat in pictures. Y👊👊👊ou have exponential room for improvement, never stop trying for the brass ring.

20220713 163529
20220713 163517
20220629 132822
20220713 070656
20220713 070705
SSgrower

SSgrower

I was using Viparspectra "cob" style lights & 1 lost it's blue&white spectrum so I purchased a Phikzon FD4500 450 w six bar folding LED for my 4x4 tent, my 4th harvest in coco/perlite was only 63 days flower till harvest and the light has a nice spectrum,Cheers SS

Latest posts

Top Bottom