Best Top of The Line LED For 4x4 or 5x5?

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

I run a hlg qb132 v1 3500k for veg and use it for males to flower and it's on 60w tho but in a 2x2 and it's wonderful however I do have 2 in my 2x2 as it's a vertical cabinet I used to have both boards on one level tho and it was fine too but the single one is now mounted to the roof just about and Def thee way to go...
But for a 4x4 or 5x5
Scynce led raging kush 2.0 is where it's at and if you want to get real crazy you can get side lighting like the raymatix sideclops and even fluence ray 44 pfrd far red light to give the correct pfd of far red for Emerson effect to get the fr full potential of 10%
And even some uv like the Solacure flower power t8 4ft as it has uva and uvb... And that right there u couldn't get a better lighting setup at this time hands down.... But that's also if you have the know how to use it all correctly... But of course a kush 2.0 alone would crush it and would blow any other light on the market out the water and you can tune it to what you want and have perfect canopy and NO LARF!!!! AND MORE GRADE A TOP SHELF BUDS.... OPTICS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Anthem

Anthem

I run a hlg qb132 v1 3500k for veg and use it for males to flower and it's on 60w tho but in a 2x2 and it's wonderful however I do have 2 in my 2x2 as it's a vertical cabinet I used to have both boards on one level tho and it was fine too but the single one is now mounted to the roof just about and Def thee way to go...
But for a 4x4 or 5x5
Scynce led raging kush 2.0 is where it's at and if you want to get real crazy you can get side lighting like the raymatix sideclops and even fluence ray 44 pfrd far red light to give the correct pfd of far red for Emerson effect to get the fr full potential of 10%
And even some uv like the Solacure flower power t8 4ft as it has uva and uvb... And that right there u couldn't get a better lighting setup at this time hands down.... But that's also if you have the know how to use it all correctly... But of course a kush 2.0 alone would crush it and would blow any other light on the market out the water and you can tune it to what you want and have perfect canopy and NO LARF!!!! AND MORE GRADE A TOP SHELF BUDS.... OPTICS FOR THE WIN!!!!!
What sort of results have you had with the Scynce Raging Kush 2.0? As in overall yield results?

Indiva710

Indiva710

I currently do not have my 2.0s yet I will next grow as I'm moving I have my v1.0 raging kush still and it still will blow any other light out of thee water and then some... Full spectrum tuning and optics and the 2.0s are even better with full power at all times for ea spectrum and the reds are on separate channels...

My v1 so far from my hlg is night in day difference less larf or pretty much none and all solid buds getting more grade a bud.. What you want gpw which is thee worst way to try and compare a light with others as cultivar and the spectrums have huge differences and cannot compare using gpw period and then it comes down to harvesting on the gpw do u weigh it all including the larf and bs... Or just the quality buds so it's not a good way to measure it and not everyone's gpw is going to be the same even with the same cultivars too many variables... As in quality raging kush is 2nd to none period
Scynce ftw

Anthem

Anthem

I currently do not have my 2.0s yet I will next grow as I'm moving I have my v1.0 raging kush still and it still will blow any other light out of thee water and then some... Full spectrum tuning and optics and the 2.0s are even better with full power at all times for ea spectrum and the reds are on separate channels...

My v1 so far from my hlg is night in day difference less larf or pretty much none and all solid buds getting more grade a bud.. What you want gpw which is thee worst way to try and compare a light with others as cultivar and the spectrums have huge differences and cannot compare using gpw period and then it comes down to harvesting on the gpw do u weigh it all including the larf and bs... Or just the quality buds so it's not a good way to measure it and not everyone's gpw is going to be the same even with the same cultivars too many variables... As in quality raging kush is 2nd to none period
Scynce ftw
I totally understand your comments about GPW. Are you talking a true 9 weeks of 12 hours of light? Also I only count what goes in the bag, fully trimmed, no larf and no trim. This new math stuff is quite amusing.

OldeInglish91

OldeInglish91

Well I purchased a raging kush 2.0 hasn’t arrived yet (lead times was up at 2mo at purchase) but I’m ready to try out this new tech and see how the grow light recipes work over just the base full spectrum my sf 4000 gives me will give a better report once it arrives and I put some time in with it

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ur going to love it and u will buy more if you have the room... I got bit by the scynce bug and never ever going back.... Def thee best light on the market and priced very well compared to others which doesn't go anything close to what it does and can do

Anthem

Anthem

Ur going to love it and u will buy more if you have the room... I got bit by the scynce bug and never ever going back.... Def thee best light on the market and priced very well compared to others which doesn't go anything close to what it does and can do
Cool but what is the GPW you are pulling with the V1.0?

XxHammer

XxHammer

I cant wait til a couple more grows down the road when when I feel confident making the step up to one of these quality lights from HLG or Grow Sycence.

I have a question. Has anyone heard of a brand called Lux Lights? I got my first light from a local hydro store and it is a LUX 315W, I looked through a few pages and never seen anyone mention them. Are they trash?

Anthem

Anthem

I cant wait til a couple more grows down the road when when I feel confident making the step up to one of these quality lights from HLG or Grow Sycence.

I have a question. Has anyone heard of a brand called Lux Lights? I got my first light from a local hydro store and it is a LUX 315W, I looked through a few pages and never seen anyone mention them. Are they trash?
Luxx has been in the game for about 2 to 3 years going off memory. They really took off once they sponsored JB and they started promoting the brand.

Bbonez

Bbonez

Has anyone heard of a brand called Lux Lights?

I use their clone lights, 18W each ×2 and you can do 3 or 4 domes under them. Not bad for the price.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Cool but what is the GPW you are pulling with the V1.0?
Like I said before I don't waste my time in gpw it's nothing but a waste of time and I got better shit to do... As every cultivar and even pheno type of that cultivar is gna yield diff and not to mention the millions of variables come into play so I'm not wasting my time on that.. Also wat one grower does doesn't mean others will do the same or come Close to it and I wash like half my crop fresh frozen so once again gpw does nothing for me....

cottageman

cottageman

Idk about their cmh but luxx makes really good lights. I have an hps room that I just switched over from gavita to luxx hps and the hps lights are way better than Gavita. I have a room of their led lights and no complaints 4 runs in. Last few runs I ran the led’s at 80% and was still getting 900-1000 ppfd across the canopy

tricks4uVA

tricks4uVA

#2 😩😩 you’d kill it in the garage my friend. Dank all around. I know aquaman runs the old version of light #2 and kills it. I’ve heard and seen nothing but good things about HLG.
Bro I know I’m digging up bones this post is so old, but do you still feel the same about the HLG Scorpion Diablo X? M looking at that and the Gavita 1700e, I currently run a 1K HPS for flower in a 5X5 and have for over a decade, but heats an issue and I have to run intake and exhaust fans pulling every piece of dust and hair into the room….will either of these LEDS run cooler than that 1K HPS? I’m tryin to loose the fans.
thank ya bro

Top Bottom