Best TrainWreck in bean form???

• Thread starter Jack_Baybeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I been wanting to get the Arcata E-32 back in my stable but have been having problems
sourcing another cut. None of my contacts run her any longer. So, I thought I would try some beans to see what I could come up with. Anyone know anything about SoCal Seeds?? Legit or no?? Thought I might try RareDankness Nev Wreck mix also to see if I could get a TW leaner out of the F2. The cross with the NH is interesting. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions on the matter would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

rawman

rawman

I've got a few socal genes, not sure about their auphenticity yet though... Curious myself as for trainwreck hopefully u will get lucky, and score her again!

Reactions: mal
JK420

JK420

I'm running So Cal's e-32, but I've never had real TrainWreck..It's a like a menthol pine smell, haven't harvested them yet though..

TW bud 2
TW pheno 1 2
TW pheno 2

S

slap14

Have not run it yet but heard good things about Woodhorse Seeds Trainwreck. I have the seeds in hand but haven't popped them yet. I will put some pics up when I do but with what I have going it won't be till the end of the year.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Thanks for the input fellas!

@ Rawman: Thanks bro! Luck will def have to play it's part, no doubt. ;)
@ JK420: Nice looking buds there man. I may have to pull the trigger on a pack of these
SoCal beans. Keep me posted on that grow. Would like to hear how she smokes. Thanks for posting the pics.
@ slap14: Never ran the straight Woodhorse TW but I did have their TWxHeri and it kicked
ass outdoor here in the bluegrass. Seriously potent. Sorry I lost her. I contacted MedUser about purchasing more beans but he told me he didn't ship to the USA any longer. This has been a number of years ago already though, so I'm not sure if that policy still stands. I would say crack those TW beans ASAP IMHO. :D
@ CemChris: I was thinking it shouldn't be too hard to find a TW leaner in a cross. Thought I
might find something interesting in the RareDankness F2 beans. That mentholated dead whale
backed by the soaring head high of the Nevs sounds like a beautiful possibility to me. Thanks for commenting bro.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

socals pure e-32 is my choice for best trainwreck ive found. its in my box of rox. i ran mother chuckers MILF way back when i was new. its a white widow x trainwreck. i found it delightful tho not pure trainwreck. check the pedigree on socals e-32 you will not find a better example. he has his own webpage & email contact listed there, plus a few other banks.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

i recently contacted Meduser and there were packs still available and if im correct he Does ship to the states!!!

Thanks for that info Aligee! That's good news. I'll have to contact him myself and see what's up.

Reactions: mal
c6j0e3

c6j0e3

JK420, that certainly looks disastrous. Killer pics man!

Socal Seed's "Pure e-32" is listed as:
e-32 IX6 BX3

When I checked seedfinder, it is listed as:

Arcata E-32 Trainwreck x AToA

Cannacollective has 12 seeds for around $40.. sounds like a hell of a deal!

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Anybody ever order from Cannacollective?? Legit or no?? Haven't heard anything about this place. I'll go another $40 for 12 beans and run SoCal's as well.
Just sent off some funds to Meduser. Hopefully, my cash reaches him before his TW runs out. Said stock was low and he's not making any more TW beans til fall. Was cool of him to agree to hook me up. I still don't think he's shipping to the US on the regular.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I would say to just stay away from overseas companies claiming to have trainwreck, most of the time they don't. I have heard good things about Billy Goat and the oriental express as far as tw seeds, good luck on your find.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am currently running some William's Wonder Bc x Trainwreck from Mota outdoors. I believe it is Meduser's work or at least partly his work. It is just beginning to bud, but it is definitely a beautiful plant. This is my first time growing anything with Trainwreck in it. Good luck with your search. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I just got rid of my Arcata Trainwreck(she's still close though if I ever need her back). The TW has a very potent smell...straight lemony, menthol, cleaner funk and is pretty good smoke to...just a pain in the ass to grow imo. I made a few hybrids of her before she got tossed though...in the hopes of adding some much needed structure to her floppy branches. Think I might go through some here soon to look for her replacement. Good luck with your search bro...I hope you find a winner in those beans and maybe even get the original in house sometime. Peace

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

@ Sanvanalona: That's good advice bro. You won't see me growing any Greenhouse TW that's fo sho. Thanks for posting!
@ Stanknugzz77: Yeah, that's Meduser's TW. I saw those listed when I was on the site. Like I said above, was real happy with his TWxHeri years back. Willie's Wonder is no slouch, and you know it's the real deal coming from mota, so I'm sure you'll be smoking some fire come fall.
Best of luck on a successful harvest. Let me know how it comes out for ya. Thanks for posting.
@ Highersolutions: Damn, man I would have taken her off your hands. LOL. Wish I would have made some beans with her back in the day. Lost her in one of a few different security breaches over the years. Rapid tear down type situation. Stashing my mothers and being forced to leave them at the mercy of non growers. Looking back, I really didn't have her all that long. I've lost a few elites like that. I'll find her again. There are good people about who have the wheels already in motion. Have fun going through those beans! Hope you find something special. Appreciate you commenting.

Top Bottom