Best TrainWreck in bean form???

• Thread starter Jack_Baybeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pugliese63

pugliese63

Although no longer available the best Trainwreck hybrid I've run was from the late Jojorizo when C-bay was still around. Crystal Locomotive, Trainwreck clone X Aloha White Widow. Some of the tastiest pot to ever cross my lips and super stony to as well. One of my absolute favorites. I've been running her now for several years. Additionally, I still have several packs left of Crystal Locomotive Bx1 and Bx2 in the fridge. I'm definitely interested in So Cal's version after seeing the pic here.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Aaahh, the old C-bay days. Brings back memories. Scored a lot of good from that auction.
Unfortunately, I never pulled the trigger on the Crystal Locomotive. Not sure why either.
Def kicking myself now. Jojo was always cool to chat with and extremely helpful and knowledgeable to say the least.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i just ran cannarado atrain x space queen, and a buddy said it was alot like trainwreck..but i have no exp. with trainwreck to know..here is a pic, and my avatar is atrain x space queen
DSC01850
DSC01851
DSC01852
DSC01853
DSC01854

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
4th pic is far on left and atrain x is on right

symbiote420

symbiote420

SoCal Seeds is legit, Rotten Dawg is the man! I've ordered from CannaCollective plenty of times, Mr.Dj as real as they come! I have 9 beans left of baba G's OG32 (e32 Trainwreck x Banana Split OG), I gifted (6) seedlings to my homie exit420 awhile back....I just went over there a few days ago to sex em, hack em up and make clones..they were at my chin before the trim:
Og32 030

The plant in the middle is JJ/TopDawg Stardawg's Sister, I'll go by and snap some more pics in a week or so after they've bounced back!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This is aweseome, definitely a strain on interest, and one I have little experience with. Danks.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

the 4 WRECKS i have going now, were early here like three weeks i think and they got moved under the 1000w just a few days ago.......the two on the left are seeded the other two are not and i toped one and left the other three untopped so i can get a fill for what they do grown out straight up..

JAWS

JAWS

Hey JAWS - In that second photo, what are the brown spots on the leaves in the bottom right? DANKS.

outwest

not real sure im still trying to get her comfortable over here, she likes lots of P and my GH THREE PART does not give her enogh so im looking for something i can use as an addtive to insure she gets what she needs....so far i hit the new girls with MG ferts and ya i know but its got a decent dose of P and they seem to respond will when i feed them with it......usualy early on like about right now three weeks in i begin to see the signs but so far im not seeing it with this new batch so im opefull this run will be better then the last....in the end all that matters to me is how the buds turn out BUT i do like to have a nice healthy crop as often as i can...

peace bro;)

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

cannacollective is legit. the $40 pks from socal are 6 bean pks i believe. i been using them over a year now. was 1st bank i used & never been let down. i also use others now to get things they dont carry yet. but back to so cal. RDs genetics are legit. check out the website. he carries some other local growers beans as well. its california cannanetics. even has some bog gear available. go to socalseedco.com. not bashing the farm here at all, just giving yall info for gear that aint here. seed junkies unite.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
oh tattoojim cc also carries all of billy goats gear. i just scored karmas biker og & bear og, ogrs white master kush & brand new from neville super kush yesterday. did someone say seed junkie?
we know your a junkie bro ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
oh tattoojim cc also carries all of billy goats gear. i just scored karmas biker og & bear og, ogrs white master kush & brand new from neville super kush yesterday. did someone say seed junkie?
i ran a old one of billygoats...bangkok betty..and he was very help full..i never ran a 120 dayer, and jumped right in. fell on my face and still grew a 7 footer indoors,,,that didnt make it 120 lol..but ended up witha accidental cross from it

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got a clone that was supposed to be an og a while back, mothered it out without testing it and took a bunch of clones and ran them and they were definitely trainwreck, pissed me off but it still turned out bomb, people loved it, the stink on it was ridiculous when i cut them down, like putrid lemon candy, completely differemt lemon from the ogs but still lemon, frosty as fuck, good yield but super floppy, gotta tie it up.. i ran a cut of the arcata trainwreck before and this was the same cut, i got rid of it cuz it doesnt fetch prices like the ogs and chems but the high is lovely, super potent head high, real active, but quick like green crack.

i still wanna get some trainwreck beans from meduser for breeding but dont really need more beans right now.. he says theres a pheno in there he calls giant trainwreck that yields huge and hes gonna try to work that pheno further, hopefully he does and i will pick those up.

i do have some of socal seeds crosses with their atoa but havent ran any, probably will someday tho.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

CannaCollective was mentioned, don't do it. Attitude and THCBay, however, have been good to me...
I got some T wreck called Big Bud.. I was told it's a cut of Trainwreck.
Anyone ever hear of that. It's super dense, huge nugs, could pass for top shelf Kush if the mango-y taste and very confusing/devastating high didn't tell me other wise. Great herb just not familiar with the big bud cut of trainwreck

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CTroy%20Hofmann%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CRandom%20Pics
214974-2cb57d1dc90e02e3df217ffb789b8a8c.jpg

Here we go! (Thanks Chris!) Working on getting the cut back as well. Someone at another sight told me that Tom Hill may be releasing his version of the wreck from a cut he's worked. (UC Davis cut???) Good enough for Tom good enough for Jack. I'd have to buy'em. LOL.

rawman

rawman

I've seen tom talk about his cut in chat at IC.... Idk if it's arcata, but the way he described it made me wanna try it.... Can't wait to see if tissue culture experiment works, that's gna change the game... Sorry I couldn't help more

Latest posts

Top Bottom