Best TrainWreck in bean form???

• Thread starter Jack_Baybeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I've seen tom talk about his cut in chat at IC.... Idk if it's arcata, but the way he described it made me wanna try it.... Can't wait to see if tissue culture experiment works, that's gna change the game... Sorry I couldn't help more

Saw some pics he put up in thread. One was the "UC Davis" and another pic was labeled "the Arcata". So I suppose he has at least two versions of the wreck at his disposal. Both looked to have the same growth structure. Unless both pics were the Arcata e32 TW and he calls it UC Davis because that has something to do with where/how he scored the cut originally. His nick name for his cut or something. I didn't inquire of differences in the two so total speculation on my part. Anyway, yeah that tissue culture experiment if successful will change everything. IMHO. I'll be first in line for some of those elites. Believe that. That's a joint with Chimera correct???
Thanks for offering bro. It's the thought that counts. If I can help you in any way in the future feel free to hit me up in PM.

dr.greenthumb's Trainwreck is the one I liked best
Yeah, I received a nice heads up in PM about the GT Wreck. I haven't kept up with GT for years so I didn't realize he was doing S1's of everything these days. I wouldn't be opposed to running it. No doubt. But I'm going to see how these WoodHorse pan out. Not to mention the offer I've had for a cut. The only thing I ever ran from GT was his Niagara back in late 90's early 00' maybe. Wasn't impressed in the least and I'll just leave it there. Thanks for posting.

chadkush

chadkush

I'm thinking of getting dr greenthumbs tw. Cant find a clone nowheres. Nice picks guys

Top Bottom