Best Value Vac's Vac Ovens Vs Dabzpro Vac Ovens

• Thread starter mrsmarybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Does anyone have any experience with either the Best Value Vacs or Dabzpro vacuum ovens. I am going to order a 1.9 cuft vac oven but am unsure who has the best quality? Any thoughts?

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Does anyone have any experience with either the Best Value Vacs or Dabzpro vacuum ovens. I am going to order a 1.9 cuft vac oven but am unsure who has the best quality? Any thoughts?
Has anybody used Best Value Vacs, Vacuum ovens?

Pisces

Pisces

None of the chambers they sent me would reach full vacuum even with 3 different Brand New Pumps.

The heating matt they sent me had to be re-wired because two of the wires were disconnected from the unit upon arrival.

Customer service are refusing to refund my money even though I sent them their useless chambers back well over two weeks ago.

Again, Buyer's Beware of these Kids!!!!

zeke

zeke

dude, the ovens are fine. Your undersanding of physics is flawed.... You are not gonna reach 30"Hg on this planet with any of your pumps. That's a good thing for you because if you could you would quickly boil off all of your cannabinoids . Check out SkunkPharm and learn about physics and chemistry then reevaluate what you are trying to do.... Do you know your altitude? I'd start there....

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

dude, the ovens are fine. Your undersanding of physics is flawed.... You are not gonna reach 30"Hg on this planet with any of your pumps. That's a good thing for you because if you could you would quickly boil off all of your cannabinoids . Check out SkunkPharm and learn about physics and chemistry then reevaluate what you are trying to do.... Do you know your altitude? I'd start there....

Good to know the ovens are fine, thanks zeke!

I'm still debating the 1.9cuft vac ovens from AI (most expensive[220v & 110v]), Dabzpro (220v) and Best Value Vacs (110v). Obviously AI have the longest rep and you generally get what you pay for but the Dabzpro is $800 cheaper than AI. BVV is more convenient at 110v but uses more electrical power than a 220v and BVV also offered to match Dabzpro prices..... Oh where, of where do I go...and what should i buy?

zeke

zeke

I've got the AI 0.9 cubic ft. model. It's really nice for a desktop model. If you got piles of loot then get the Elite series. You can order direct from them and receive actual customer service. Those poor people have so many retarded customers to deal with, I truly pity them.... My homie rocks the 1.9 and loves it as well. I'd only get one of those if processing multiple half pound slabs. Otherwise you can run four qp slabs in the 0.9 model

N

Nobull420

Dabzpro Ovens have the best pressure relief valves ever, we had an AI and its black little round pressure release valve sucks and is hard to turn and hard to close. AI just has the biggest advertising budget!

Latest posts

Top Bottom