Best Vaporizers,portables,desktops And Pens

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Genesis

Genesis

Have had my Solo for around 3 years now. Gets used daily, at least 5-8 times, more if bros come by. Gets dropped, on carpeted floor, daily also, 1-10 times. The Solo itself is in good shape. Have broken 2 mouthpieces and had to replace the battery 6 months ago. For the torture test I have given it, the Solo has come through with flying colors. Luv it and highly recommend it. Start at heat level 4 0r 5 and when the hits slow, up 1 level until hit slows, then up another. Looser pack works better then a tight pack. Ya pack it just right and I have gotten into the third session before it`s used up. Has automatic shutoff after 10 or 12 minutes a session.
Arizer has a new one out, the Air, which is smaller then the Solo. Has gotten real good reviews. Check `em out. I`m seriously thinking about buying one myself, when my wallet says I can.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Solo. It is a huge fan favorite on Fuck Combustion. The air looks pretty dope, kinda like the base of Darth Vader's light saber :eek:

germinator

germinator

Arizer Q and solo for the tabletop.....Pax...and I just added the flowermate 5.0 pro for on the go @179.00 (with 2 extra glass mouth pieces) So far I am extremely happy with it, sized like a smartphone, great battery life, battery indicator with temp. control, clean vapor taste.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Bumping this thread.

Got a lot going on right now so, I didn't have a lot to spend but, kinda got my mind set to finding a good vape without spending a lot. After looking at a bunch of them and reading tons of reviews I ended up going with the Arizer Solo.
Today is my second day with it and I'm pretty damn happy with my decision. I'm getting some nice hits and I love how much the flavor pops out with this compared to my water pipes, I thought they were pretty good but, this is better.
I break my smoke up pretty well but, not too fine, (still leave it slightly chunky), and vape at the #4 setting. If I'm on my own I don't need to go any higher because I stop at like 4 hits and dump it, if I'm sharing and want it to go a little longer I might bump up to #5 to keep it going well through the rest of the packing.
It kinda seems like a small pack but, it goes a long way. We were using it earlier and got at least 10-12 hits from it and I could've put a little more in it if I had wanted to.
You can find a Solo for $130, I could've/would've spent a little more but, with everything I was seeing I didn't see the need. Even though I have pretty limited experience with them I believe you can't get anything better without spending a lot more, and even then I find it kinda hard to believe that it would be that much better. I don't see how it could be, maybe it could heat up a little bit quicker, that's about it from what I can see.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Bumping this thread.

Got a lot going on right now so, I didn't have a lot to spend but, kinda got my mind set to finding a good vape without spending a lot. After looking at a bunch of them and reading tons of reviews I ended up going with the Arizer Solo.
Today is my second day with it and I'm pretty damn happy with my decision. I'm getting some nice hits and I love how much the flavor pops out with this compared to my water pipes, I thought they were pretty good but, this is better.
I break my smoke up pretty well but, not too fine, (still leave it slightly chunky), and vape at the #4 setting. If I'm on my own I don't need to go any higher because I stop at like 4 hits and dump it, if I'm sharing and want it to go a little longer I might bump up to #5 to keep it going well through the rest of the packing.
It kinda seems like a small pack but, it goes a long way. We were using it earlier and got at least 10-12 hits from it and I could've put a little more in it if I had wanted to.
You can find a Solo for $130, I could've/would've spent a little more but, with everything I was seeing I didn't see the need. Even though I have pretty limited experience with them I believe you can't get anything better without spending a lot more, and even then I find it kinda hard to believe that it would be that much better. I don't see how it could be, maybe it could heat up a little bit quicker, that's about it from what I can see.

Good to hear that you are happy with your Solo. Don`t know if me saying it was great had any bearing on your decision or not, doesn`t matter either way, just saying. Love my Solo. Thinking about the Arizer Air, you heard anything about it ? Start mine off on 5 and go to 6 and sometimes to 7. Have had one bowl last into the third cycle, usually 2 and it`s done. Works better with a looser pack verses a tighter pack. Haven`t seen you around Curmudgeonland lately, come back and burn a bowl or two.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good to hear that you are happy with your Solo. Don`t know if me saying it was great had any bearing on your decision or not, doesn`t matter either way, just saying. Love my Solo. Thinking about the Arizer Air, you heard anything about it ? Start mine off on 5 and go to 6 and sometimes to 7. Have had one bowl last into the third cycle, usually 2 and it`s done. Works better with a looser pack verses a tighter pack. Haven`t seen you around Curmudgeonland lately, come back and burn a bowl or two.
I don't think I remember you talking about it, lol. I haven't heard anything about it, I'm thinking I might add a tabletop vape now, got me into a whole new world, I need to experience it. :)
Yeah, I've thought about popping on a couple times and haven't made my way there yet. Stoner.

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

Guys I'm looking for vape pen with the following criteria 1) I only care for dry herb only, no oils etc. 2) One that translates the flavor of the herb the best 3) preferably one that I can take monster hits with and blow out clouds lol.... as far as price goes I'm pretty open, but nothing tooooo crazy. I am a noob when it comes to vape pens so please bare with me, any and all recommendations welcome, I really care that it doesn't kill flavor and also wanna be able to take nice big hits. Thank you very much.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Guys I'm looking for vape pen with the following criteria 1) I only care for dry herb only, no oils etc. 2) One that translates the flavor of the herb the best 3) preferably one that I can take monster hits with and blow out clouds lol.... as far as price goes I'm pretty open, but nothing tooooo crazy. I am a noob when it comes to vape pens so please bare with me, any and all recommendations welcome, I really care that it doesn't kill flavor and also wanna be able to take nice big hits. Thank you very much.
Well, it's not a pen but, as far as personal/portable vapes I really don't think you can beat the Arizer Solo. Product goes in the end of the mouthpiece so, no mess to be cleaning out of the unit all the time and it can be used while charging. It also meets your other criteria.
I did a hell of a lot of researching before I went with this one and I'm very happy with the choice.
These guys have great prices and super fast shipping.

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

Well, it's not a pen but, as far as personal/portable vapes I really don't think you can beat the Arizer Solo. Product goes in the end of the mouthpiece so, no mess to be cleaning out of the unit all the time and it can be used while charging. It also meets your other criteria.
I did a hell of a lot of researching before I went with this one and I'm very happy with the choice.
These guys have great prices and super fast shipping.

Thank you PI, read the info @ the link page you posted, will be doing further researching but I like what I'm reading right now. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and recommend the product, and also apologies for not having read you talking about this very same product only a post or two ago.

I

irontiger

Hey certifie, Ive tried a lot of dry herb vapes out over the past few years and have quite a collection of junk lol Sorry but most i have tried out simply were not up to standards. A few have been awsome and i love using them early(i have good luck with them this way personally) and when out and about. At this point like i said i have a few i like but my go to one now is the Vicod 5G(not just vicod). Just a tiny bit of dry fine sativa (i did add a 8mm screen on bottom of oven and top after filling) very lightly packed and im good to go. Note it must be fine, dry and lightly packed. I can get awsome flavor at about 360 F and nice hits then at end of session crank it up(goes to 435 F) and take a couple last hits.

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

Thanks Iron, I already purchased the mighty, and it is hands down bar none just the best form of smoking I've ever done with herb. It's too clean, but doesn't go up to 435, max is 410... 435 would be super heady ! Must say I'm jealous over that.

I would recommend the mighty to any1, same makers as volcano, which if anyone has experience is hands down the best and original desktop vape.

I

irontiger

Im jealous i would love to have a mighty or crafty to give a try. All i hear is good on their products.

L

lungccancer

I have to write that the best pen vaporizer in my opinion would be the Vaporite Platinum Plus. It is the only pen vaporizer besides the Cosmic that uses blue-tooth technology and has all the advanced capabilities you need to have the highest possible vaping experience. With bluetooth technology, you can remotely connect the vaporizer with your smart device so you get the highest rated possibilities which are endless. This pen vaporizer does so much damage for anyone needing the best possible vaporization. When it all comes down to having a high quality vape pen, it is the Vaporite Platinum plus Is find that is going to work the best out of them all. Sure, it might cost a pretty penny, it is well worth the investment though, trust me,. You have 3 different atomizers and modes specific to the different types of settings you actually need them adjusted with. I found a few good online stores and only bought form two of them.

I bought from http://www.vaporizerchief.com/vaporite-platinum-plus-vaporizer/
Also think - is a good site to shop from, really low prices.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I really enjoy the Arizer Extreme Q.
For a desktop it is great. Does whip and bag. And browns the herb evenly throughout (that is if you use the provided stirrer).

I really enjoy it and how it brings out all the flavor in the flowers. The taste can't be beat of a good vaporizer compared to any combustion style tools (bongs, pipes etc).

But every once in a while I go for the bong. I like to take fat rips once in a while.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I really enjoy the Arizer Extreme Q.
For a desktop it is great. Does whip and bag. And browns the herb evenly throughout (that is if you use the provided stirrer).

I really enjoy it and how it brings out all the flavor in the flowers. The taste can't be beat of a good vaporizer compared to any combustion style tools (bongs, pipes etc).

But every once in a while I go for the bong. I like to take fat rips once in a while.
I agree, I love my EQ, it's really hard to imagine that anyone's getting a better vape experience by spending more money. Some people just never think they're getting something good unless they spend a lot of money for it.
While I'd agree that some of the cheaper stuff is junk, you certainly don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a top notch vape experience.
I've never used a Volcano but, my cousin has and we both own the Extreme Q. I really couldn't afford to dump all that money on a Volcano but, my cousin could have if he wanted to and believe me, he's very happy he didn't spend all that extra cash.
I can't go back to burning, every time I try it just tastes nasty to me, all I can taste is butane, or if using some other form of combustion it just tastes like a hot, burnt material to me, (not the best description, lol), not like good weed. :facepalm:
The vape has ruined me, which is what I was afraid of and kept me from trying it for so long, my glass collection suddenly became useless to me, which is still kinda bumming me out. :shifty:
For a portable vape, I love my Arizer Solo, you can get nice clouds and there's no mess inside the unit itself and it can be used while plugged in, two major pluses for me compared to a lot of other portables out there. It sounds like a lot of people out there have to spend a lot of time cleaning their vapes out, not so for me. :smug:

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just bought an portable evolve plus pen and really like it compared to others i tred. Much bigger coil size and you can get the quartz coil or the ceramic skillet coil. $22. It has a small silicone wax storage hidden on the botom. Stands up nice on its own also.

King Julien

King Julien

I agree, I love my EQ, it's really hard to imagine that anyone's getting a better vape experience by spending more money. Some people just never think they're getting something good unless they spend a lot of money for it.
While I'd agree that some of the cheaper stuff is junk, you certainly don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a top notch vape experience.
I've never used a Volcano but, my cousin has and we both own the Extreme Q. I really couldn't afford to dump all that money on a Volcano but, my cousin could have if he wanted to and believe me, he's very happy he didn't spend all that extra cash.
I can't go back to burning, every time I try it just tastes nasty to me, all I can taste is butane, or if using some other form of combustion it just tastes like a hot, burnt material to me, (not the best description, lol), not like good weed. :facepalm:
The vape has ruined me, which is what I was afraid of and kept me from trying it for so long, my glass collection suddenly became useless to me, which is still kinda bumming me out. :shifty:
For a portable vape, I love my Arizer Solo, you can get nice clouds and there's no mess inside the unit itself and it can be used while plugged in, two major pluses for me compared to a lot of other portables out there. It sounds like a lot of people out there have to spend a lot of time cleaning their vapes out, not so for me. :smug:

I had the same idea when I bought my airizer Q. Then I got the chance to use a real volcano and it broke me. I wound up packing it away and eventually trading it for bag of bud worth what I paid for the thing brand new so I wasn't too upset.

It took 5-8 times longer to fill a bag so I simply didn't use that feature. It vaped well enough though and you could pack a tiny amount in the screen of the elbow and it would last forever. It also was better operating as a whip model than any other I'd tried but it was still no comparison to the vape quality from a volcano.

Eventually I'll buy a volcano but that price point is harsh. Probably getting one for christmas though.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I had the same idea when I bought my airizer Q. Then I got the chance to use a real volcano and it broke me. I wound up packing it away and eventually trading it for bag of bud worth what I paid for the thing brand new so I wasn't too upset.

It took 5-8 times longer to fill a bag so I simply didn't use that feature. It vaped well enough though and you could pack a tiny amount in the screen of the elbow and it would last forever. It also was better operating as a whip model than any other I'd tried but it was still no comparison to the vape quality from a volcano.

Eventually I'll buy a volcano but that price point is harsh. Probably getting one for christmas though.
I had a much better vaping experience using the bag with my EQ than with the whip but, I did end up finding that the Storz & Bickel, (makers of the Volcano), products are far superior. I ended up getting a Mighty portable vape by them and then when I tried going back and filling bags with my EQ the flavor couldn't compete at all. It really surprised me but, it is true that going to the higher end of things gets you a better experience. My EQ is now boxed up and packed away.

Top Bottom