Best Vaporizers,portables,desktops And Pens

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Not sure what one is better, Any Farmers use any of theses Vape Pens I really like the water attachment.

Natural

Natural

For wax-only, you really can't beat the price and functionality of the microG. 2 for $30 on ebay.
I have not yet met a portable flower-vaporizer that was worth a crap except for the Launch Box.
Hey Alt..have you ever tried Pax for flowers? I thought it worked pretty good..but damn expensive. Good look on the microG..might have to give it a twirl.

Natural

Natural

My buddy swears by the Solo
Interesting, it definitely looks like it will do the job, fair price, and looks versatile too...but they're stretching it a bit describing that thing as portable..well maybe it's portable, but I'd hardly call it discreet. The Pax is like cell phone size..I'm just having a hard time with the price tag for a toy that will undoubtedly break at some point.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Interesting, it definitely looks like it will do the job, fair price, and looks versatile too...but they're stretching it a bit describing that thing as portable..well maybe it's portable, but I'd hardly call it discreet. The Pax is like cell phone size..I'm just having a hard time with the price tag for a toy that will undoubtedly break at some point.
...yeah, i know what you mean, it's like $250.00 or something right?

anyway, here's a Pax style knock off that might be worth a try. ...looks like a Pax to me anyway, lol.

Pax style vape

peace, bozo

Natural

Natural

...yeah, i know what you mean, it's like $250.00 or something right?

anyway, here's a Pax style knock off that might be worth a try. ...looks like a Pax to me anyway, lol.

Pax style vape

peace, bozo
nice! I love the pricetag..the only drawback I can see is the one temp setting..Pax has 3, I think. Having different temp settings is definitely key when vaping flowers. I start off on low and work up as the vape gets weaker. A pack(bowl) goes a long way when messing with the temps like that.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

nice! I love the pricetag..the only drawback I can see is the one temp setting..Pax has 3, I think. Having different temp settings is definitely key when vaping flowers. I start off on low and work up as the vape gets weaker. A pack(bowl) goes a long way when messing with the temps like that.
yeah, i do that with my Arizer Extreme but in this case i have to ask myself if that feature is worth $175.00.

...personally, i'm considering one of the Atmos vapes because all i do is flowers so unless i want to start climbing the concentrates learning curve i'll be needing a vape that works with flowers, ...although i understand that the Atmos isn't a true vape but semi cumbust's.

anyway, eventually i'ma gonna find me what i want and just throw down, lol.

peace, bozo

T

tigger

My top choice would be the Ascent from Da Vinci, but I can't afford it; didn't test it though.

As for the one I have tested, the Launch box is my fav for taste and smell. It gives the best aromas: better than Arizer's Extreme Q or V Tower and, of course, so much better than the Iolite…

The downside of the Launch box is that it doesn't vape much and it takes some time to figure out how to work it properly... to the point that many give up after a while! I guess the Solo is much better in this respect.

Of course, none of these are pen, but the Launch box is pretty discreet, especially when run without the glass tube.

R

rascali

The Thermovape Cera/Luna are all you need if you have access to oils. Vaping flowers is just a ruined orgasm, by definition.

paulbunyahn

paulbunyahn

the
For wax-only, you really can't beat the price and functionality of the microG. 2 for $30 on ebay.
I have not yet met a portable flower-vaporizer that was worth a crap except for the Launch Box.
those work well for the price range

paulbunyahn

paulbunyahn

R.U.Vaped Micro for the WIN
vaped pens are basically the best of the three of four brands ive tried. i do not like using vape pens for crumble even most shatter is too heavy for the wick. i have had the best experience with cbd's or co2's even hash oil is better than most concentrates a typical wick attachment is designed to last for 30 re-fills or 30 days depending on your usage level. the globe with the nail seems to also last longer than the wick attachments. i would go with the regular full sized vaped pen if i were just getting into it alcohol wipes or 420 wipes are a must have for any pen. maintain it with care and it will last a few years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom