Best way to collect/measure run off?

• Thread starter NoLegLenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NoLegLenny

NoLegLenny

Hi, I've been trying to set up a pretty big grow, about 1500 square feet of flower. It's going to be RTW top drip coco coir.
The plants will be in 2 gallon pots and I'll be watering 500ml of nutrient solution to every plant, every feeding, watering until 50ml - 100ml run off.
My question is.. How exactly can I collect that run off in a way where I'll be able to measure the volume? Any special graduated containers?.. Having to get the water out and put
it into a graduated cylinder via turkey baster sounds a-bit.. silly.

Thanks so much.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi, I've been trying to set up a pretty big grow, about 1500 square feet of flower. It's going to be RTW top drip coco coir.
The plants will be in 2 gallon pots and I'll be watering 500ml of nutrient solution to every plant, every feeding, watering until 50ml - 100ml run off.
My question is.. How exactly can I collect that run off in a way where I'll be able to measure the volume? Any special graduated containers?.. Having to get the water out and put
it into a graduated cylinder via turkey baster sounds a-bit.. silly.

Thanks so much.
Can collect per tray and average. Or just a catch pan under a few random plants if they are clones and running like 4x8 trays.

As for testing ph and ppm the best method is use a syringe to draw from the bottom inch or so directly from the pots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom