Best way to deal with harvesting early?

• Thread starter 510grownewb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
510grownewb

510grownewb

One of my plants took a dump on me, it fell over and wouldn't recover and still a month away from harvest.

Should I just allow it to dry in the sun opposed to drying in a dark area as I usually do? Will this allow the buds to mature a bit more?

:(

BudBogart

BudBogart

One of my plants took a dump on me, it fell over and wouldn't recover and still a month away from harvest.

Should I just allow it to dry in the sun opposed to drying in a dark area as I usually do? Will this allow the buds to mature a bit more?

No, drying in the sun will turn your plant dry, brown and hares. They won’t mature any more.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

R.I.P. cut, trim & dry as usual and hope for the best. You won't like what you get if you leave it in the sun. Light destroys THC.

There are others on the Farm that can provide a more scientific and factual details, but the bottom line is cut & run in my opinion.

Happy Growing 😎 🍻 🥂

Latest posts

Top Bottom