Best Way To Growing

• Thread starter moomoo247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
moomoo247

moomoo247

I am very ill and have unbearable pain. I have epilepsy also. I am on medical cannabis here in NJ which is stuck in the stoneage when it comes to other medicinal states. Anyway we will be able to grow our own soon and I need feedback on which ways will be the easiest for me to handle due to illnesses. Thx!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate to say it but The Growing Rack is nice for this. Mainly due to the height it puts your flowering chamber & plants. The center shelf raises your plants off the ground and is adjustable to any height that’s most comfortable to you. You don’t have to bend over or squat to water and fertilize your plants.

You could put a chair in front of it and sit there and tend to your plants. That’s just not the case with anything other than a full sized grow room or really large tent. Which is a viable option if you have the space.

Again I don’t mean to push my own product but that’s one of the advantages that most might not think of until they’ve used one.

However a full size grow room is nice and serene to hang out in. I used to sit in mine for hours just relaxing and soaking up the goodness ;-)

moomoo247

moomoo247

I hate to say it but The Growing Rack is nice for this. Mainly due to the height it puts your flowering chamber & plants. The center shelf raises your plants off the ground and is adjustable to any height that’s most comfortable to you. You don’t have to bend over or squat to water and fertilize your plants.

You could put a chair in front of it and sit there and tend to your plants. That’s just not the case with anything other than a full sized grow room or really large tent. Which is a viable option if you have the space.

Again I don’t mean to push my own product but that’s one of the advantages that most might not think of until they’ve used one.

However a full size grow room is nice and serene to hang out in. I used to sit in mine for hours just relaxing and soaking up the goodness ;-)
Tyvm for info will keep your ideas in my grow book

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem. Glad to help. If you have any questions I’m always available. And not just product questions either I’m more than happy to help you with growing as well.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m willing to help any way I can. I don’t like to see people suffer and if I can help then I absolutely will. That’s just how I am and will always be :-)

I don’t ask for anything in return. Just help the next guy if you see they are in need. If he lived close I’d grow for him. I can’t wait until it’s completely legal and I can have a green house. I’ll give it away to anyone in need. This plant has saved my life more than a few times. It owes me nothing. I owe it my life ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom