Best Way To Make Medical Oil?

• Thread starter mcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcaveman

mcaveman

I know there is the rick Simpson oil way, I have seen his videos but is that the best way? If so please post a link to the video or book to buy, I'm green and trying to learn.

mcaveman

mcaveman

I'll have the entire plant here in a couple weeks, I'm just researching so I'm ready

mcaveman

mcaveman

Thanks man, just what I was looking for, instead of capsules I think I would just leave it in the syringe?

mcaveman

mcaveman

A friend of mine said I could use his magic butter machine, would that work for rso?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Rso is simple.

Blend your bud in a blender to turn it all to powder.
I use the magic bullet cause it contains the dust.

Then add isopropyl alcohol to the cup. Close it and blend for 30 seconds. Dump contents through small metal kitchen strainer for the rough stuff.

Then take the rough stuff and do a 2nd wash.
Then screen it again.

Now take the strained material and run it through coffee filters to filter out particulates.

Once done you close that jar and place in the freezer. This freezes the waxes, water etc left in the liquid for them to be filtered through a coffee filter one more time once the solution has sat overnight.

Once that is done you take the purified contents and pour them in a Pyrex pan 9x13 or 9x9. I use a "9 round silicone pan.

Then either let the iso evap normally.
Or use low heat to purge. I let my silicone pan full of iso float on top of a hot water bath on the stove with a fan blowing over it helping to evaporate.

Once purged collect oil and enjoy
20161222 062618
20161222 030959

This was made just yesterday.
I love me some Rick Simpson oil!

Latest posts

Top Bottom