Best way to remove netting

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Currently growing 2 different strains, Stardawg and Blueberry Widow under 2 ScrOG nets. All 4 are going to have different harvest times. Stardawgs in the back and Blueberry Widow in the front.

Back right will finish first and back left will finish after that.

The front right will finish 3rd and the front left will finish last.

My question is, for anyone with experience removing the nets with the least amount of stress and movement one plant at a time? I’m using the AC infinity nets and really do not want to cut because I want to use them for my next grow.

My thoughts were just to unhook the net from the back and just stretch the holes up and slowly pull everything over. I’m most worried about damaging trichomes. Think my idea would work, or should I just suck it up and cut through it?

Best way to remove netting
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Currently growing 2 different strains, Stardawg and Blueberry Widow under 2 ScrOG nets. All 4 are going to have different harvest times. Stardawgs in the back and Blueberry Widow in the front.

Back right will finish first and back left will finish after that.

The front right will finish 3rd and the front left will finish last.

My question is, for anyone with experience removing the nets with the least amount of stress and movement one plant at a time? I’m using the AC infinity nets and really do not want to cut because I want to use them for my next grow.

My thoughts were just to unhook the net from the back and just stretch the holes up and slowly pull everything over. I’m most worried about damaging trichomes. Think my idea would work, or should I just suck it up and cut through it?
Oh man don't cut the nets, cut the buds stalks as best you can and remove as needed 1 branch at a time. a bit of knocking around happens but what can you do. Its not like you'll knock trich's to the floor. My 5x5 has to side panels I can get to without them I guess I'd be on my knees, but I'm not cutting my nets.....nope not gonna happen. Weed grows...nets don't.......sorry man off on a rant....😄

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Oh man don't cut the nets, cut the buds stalks as best you can and remove as needed 1 branch at a time. a bit of knocking around happens but what can you do. Its not like you'll knock trich's to the floor. My 5x5 has to side panels I can get to without them I guess I'd be on my knees, but I'm not cutting my nets.....nope not gonna happen. Weed grows...nets don't.......sorry man off on a rant....😄
Haha ok, so I was going to whole plant hang to slow down the dry process, but you think cutting each branch is the best recommendation if I want to keep the net? Thanks for the advice bro

Top Bottom