Beware ilovegrowingmarijuanacom

• Thread starter Burner56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burner56

Burner56

Please move to proper place if this doesn't belong here. Thank you.

I ordered guerilla glue I ordered ten because they were buy ten get ten free, I also paid an $25 extra for their "premium shipping". What is premium shipping I have no idea because my buddy did not pay the $25 and he got his seeds same as me. Same envelope, same shipping label and same everything. I didn't receive my ten free seeds, and not a single one sprouted. Messaged customer service about my issues seeds looking like bugs are them not the right amount of seeds etc. my surprise on a Saturday none the less they said boom here you go we are gonna send you twenty more. So I changed my review and said how satisfied I was with the quick response to make it right, and quicker than u can say "ilgm sucks" I get a message saying sorry we had no promo on guerilla glue your only getting 5 seeds, no answer on the mysterious $25 for premium shipping that was just regular USPS nothing special. So I spent almost $200 dollars and have seeds that won't sprout and the only way these scum bags will refund me is if I send to ditch land, when the fucking seeds came from San Diego. I guess any excuse to scam someone out of cash. So now they cancelled the 5 replacements and I am out $155 with no recourse. Their website is very misleading and complicated when your trying to buy something on sale, I bought the buy ten get ten guerilla glue seeds saw it all in check out that I had and ten free soon as I paid and I got the confirm page it dropped to ten. Not a single one popped a tail even. And they are refusing to make it right. Please beware of ilovegrowinginvalid.com the customer service person also threatened to turn me in to the police cuz the address they shipped to is in a non legal state

So if anyone has some seeds in the us, or up near Mass I would be willing to purchase through pay pal. Maybe this way if I get burned it won't be for as much money.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Man, that's awful. I feel bad, because I had great experiences with them several times, but what you went through sounds really shitty. I remember they did have a gorilla glue sale going a while ago, maybe a couple months at this point.

Burner56

Burner56

No big deal maybe I'm the odd ball, or i over reacted, but I put this entire grow together durring the pandemic with second hand equipment and Amazon stuff and just head ache after head ache, and lots of places purposely shaft the customer especially on high dollar orders, cuz they figure most people will just deal with it and move on. So I assume the worst. But def some shitty customer service on there part I still can't get an answer as to what the $25 extra i opted to pay did. But whatever I know not to order from them again, and if I make a few people pay extra attention when ordering from ilgm.com or stop a few people from ordering with them after they shafted me then this post did its job.

Top Bottom