BEWARE: Interesting, bro-science dismissing video

• Thread starter mysticepipedon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have not looked deeply into Dr. Bruce Bugbee, yet. Just saw this video. He shot down my favorite bits of what he considers bro science! UVB light! Da bastid! Interesting stuff. He seems to know what he's yapping about.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oka
I have not looked deeply into Dr. Bruce Bugbee, yet. Just saw this video. He shot down my favorite bits of what he considers bro science! UVB light! Da bastid! Interesting stuff. He seems to know what he's yapping about.

Okay then, If the Dr says I don't need a UVa/UVb light that's good enough for me.

Krispy420

Krispy420

Whoops, looks like I wasted $18 on a reptile bulb. lol. In all seriousness I watched this other night when @Observationist had linked it, was interesting stuff. I've seen a few of these good podcast but most are sleepers. At the end of the day there is UVA and UVB in sunlight so I don't see what harm it can do unless there's too much of it. Also I noticed he mentioned lowering temps and "precision stress" boosting/preserving terpenes like @Dothraki had mentioned, touche buddy.

Chem77

Chem77

I spent a little more than 18$ and went with solacure lights. Glad I didn’t see this video before I bought them because I probably wouldn’t of bought them. I’m waiting till week 8 to turn them on and can’t wait to see first hand, I guess.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I spent a little more than 18$ and went with solacure lights. Glad I didn’t see this video before I bought them because I probably wouldn’t of bought them. I’m waiting till week 8 to turn them on and can’t wait to see first hand, I guess.
I used them for several grows, then didn't use them for one grow, and there seemed to be a difference in potency, with me. I never saw any higher density of trichomes or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom