Beware Of Rollitup

• Thread starter BigPunkin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigPunkin

BigPunkin

UncleBuck and the Rollitup Administrators are not only cancerous, but are an abomination to the marijuana Community.

It all started out in the politics section, Buck called me all kind of names, followed me around, called me retarded, and many more childish insults.

The harassment grew over every passing day, and UncleBuck went as far and found my personal facebook and other social media accounts, my real name and state and city and posted it on the forums every time he would reply to me.

He found out that i'm disabled and handicapped, and started making fun of my disability.

Late in the morning hours i receive a pm from UncleBuck and he message me my IP Address, how did he get this information?

After posting on other forums warning others about rollitup, i visited rollitup again, low and behold all my private information is gone except for a couple of the social media accounts. The admin finally deleted after it was up for a week, but not once did the Administrator remove those post or do anything to stop this harassment. I finally said i may be living with a disability, but at least i'm not suffering from the Butthurtatitis. 10 mins later i was banned for a "Rules violations".

I received a private message, weather true or not idk, but this person told me that they was once a mod on that forum and that UncleBuck has been banned numerous times, but he always magically returned unbanned, and that they expected that he was either personal friends with the admin, or it was the admin himself posting under a another account.. This makes sense to me because he pm my ip address

I wouldn't touch rollitup with a 10ft pole anymore. Your private information is NOT safe!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

UncleBuck and the Rollitup Administrators are not only cancerous, but are an abomination to the marijuana Community.

It all started out in the politics section, Buck called me all kind of names, followed me around, called me retarded, and many more childish insults.

The harassment grew over every passing day, and UncleBuck went as far and found my personal facebook and other social media accounts, my real name and state and city and posted it on the forums every time he would reply to me.

He found out that i'm disabled and handicapped, and started making fun of my disability.

Late in the morning hours i receive a pm from UncleBuck and he message me my IP Address, how did he get this information?

After posting on other forums warning others about rollitup, i visited rollitup again, low and behold all my private information is gone except for a couple of the social media accounts. The admin finally deleted after it was up for a week, but not once did the Administrator remove those post or do anything to stop this harassment. I finally said i may be living with a disability, but at least i'm not suffering from the Butthurtatitis. 10 mins later i was banned for a "Rules violations".

I received a private message, weather true or not idk, but this person told me that they was once a mod on that forum and that UncleBuck has been banned numerous times, but he always magically returned unbanned, and that they expected that he was either personal friends with the admin, or it was the admin himself posting under a another account.. This makes sense to me because he pm my ip address

I wouldn't touch rollitup with a 10ft pole anymore. Your private information is NOT safe!

Well...
The farm I'm told does not log your ip address so hopefully nobody will be hacking you here
No need for any other forums since you already belong to the best.
I suffer from butthurtatitis myself so I can relate...
Well maybe you two should start a thread,,
How to win, while suffering from,
lol, what did you call it,
BUTTHURTATITIS.

Im not for sure how to feel about this post....
Has anybody ever recommended Tor Browser eh???
There is more to google than just how to grow weed.
Your responsible for you anonymity and it should of been the first thing you researched
when you decided to log on to a rarely regulated pot growing forum..

These kind of post remind me of facebook.. Please dont make this like facebook.. Leave all the drama queen shit there. I be the first one to say, politics is a subject best left to other venues.
And the truth be known, its all of us against the rich, but we fight among each other, and we all are poor! If you have to get out of bed, than you have no idea what rich is, and you most likely never will..

I sure dont know what it is!

So my thoughts, which don't mean shit, is leave that rollitup shit at rollitup, and find you a home here...
Now that we got that out the way..
Whats up?
Welcome to the farm.
What you got growing?
:)

Freshone

Freshone

Uncle suck is most likely admin,most sites admin/mods have multiple accts,would explain the IP.

sixstring

sixstring

Riu is a perfect example of why we dont do political threads here.thanks for the info on the sleezy crap unclecuck is up to. Lets not turn this into 20 pages of riu bashing,im pretty sure theres already several threads like that here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom