Beware of Thieves

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
so i walked around corner and caught these guys red handed!!! busted big time i'm telling ya! i had taken this plant out of this crop for a friend to start their program. anyway after i cleaned it up and such, water etc. i came back to find em ripping out lower leafs like some wild kingdom special. the wife grabbed this video of em finishing up their cannabis snack for laughs and yucks.

have a great 1st day of 2020 y'all

OG

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
That's funny, our cat Orange Slice loves the plants, trims every time I go out there.
I have to watch him before they are about 4 weeks. He has pulled one up before!

Moshmen

Moshmen

so i walked around corner and caught these guys red handed!!! busted big time i'm telling ya! i had taken this plant out of this crop for a friend to start their program. anyway after i cleaned it up and such, water etc. i came back to find em ripping out lower leafs like some wild kingdom special. the wife grabbed this video of em finishing up their cannabis snack for laughs and yucks.

have a great 1st day of 2020 y'all

OG
Once they get they taste ! Lol mine chews on every leaf I drop grabs twigs out the trash ! Leaves everything else alone but he likes his cannabis !
Careful although those shouldn’t do anything, a dogs stomach can ( know from experience) process raw plant material, mine ate some bud and wow scared the hell out of us!

They are way too cute to yell at though! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

That's funny, our cat Orange Slice loves the plants, trims every time I go out there.
I have to watch him before they are about 4 weeks. He has pulled one up before!
Love this cat ! Sometimes I scroll thru just to see his pics/ expression’s! Course he’s usually has with some huge buds so that does hurt either! Lol

Top Bottom