BG Sounding Off

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Just popped in to see what's going on over here. Very nice place and looks to be a nice chil site to grow. Take care and see everyone around.
Later,
BG

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks for the kind words welcome to thcfarmer ;)

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
Good to see you over here BG...
Damn fine lookin' site.....Yes?!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

I like it. Pretty cool layout. Nice and quite also. Hopefully, the kids won't go crazy here. Looking forward to doing some posting here shortly. Lots to come. Take care all and thanks for the nice site logic.
Take care,
BG

O

ojd

hi billy goat
ojd here saying hi

hopefully this place will be troll free

peace

M

Marco Renda

Hey BG good to see you here buddy. Looking forward to seeing what you have in the works

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Man, they'll let anybody in here...lol....this is some Motley Crue gettin assembled here...niiiiicccceee

Holla my brutha

Tex

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Just popped in to see what's going on over here. Very nice place and looks to be a nice chil site to grow. Take care and see everyone around.
Later,
BG

wassup bro
good to see another familiar avaitor
regards
MG

B

British_Hempire

Hey BG, welcome to the farmer, hope you like it here, it's a happy place!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks everyone. I sure do love it over here. It's totally different from the other sites. I truely love the layout and front page. I love how we have the news on the front page and how everyone is so laid back.

I should be posting some threads around Oct and Nov, so stay tuned for some killer grows and breeding projects. Take care everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to see so many friendly faces.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom