bho became? What ? why ? times? shed light on this case please THANKS.

• Thread starter Jfk1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jfk1996

Sabe bastante maduro a amnesia golpea duro,entonces ponky crees que si lo caliento y lo purgó la cera se hará arenosa ? En breve empezaré el proceso gracias ponky ,el del vídeo salió naturalmente en el maletero del coche y luego al frío a ver si consigo esa arena compacta que cuando lo tocas se desmorona es perfecta para buenos canutos,gracias ponky

Ponky

Ponky

It's hard to say. The stuff tends to want to change based how it's stored. If you want to roll with it I like to melt it and spread it inside the rollie. Like oil. But you can also roll it into strands and plop it in the middle. Like a pencil lead.

J

Jfk1996

Es difícil de decir. Las cosas tienden a querer cambiar en función de cómo se almacenan. Si quieres enrollarlo, me gusta derretirlo y esparcirlo dentro del rollo. como el aceite Pero también puedes enrollarlo en hebras y colocarlo en el medio. Como la punta de un lápiz.
Lo puse en un horno moderno a 37 grados lo dejaré hay hasta que valla notando cambio ,he visto que la textura que me salió podría decirse que es crumble wax? Por lo que veo es lo más parecido que opinas con calor y tiempo se hará terroso? Gracias ponky si vuelve a salir te enviaré por la ayuda

Ponky

Ponky

The regular oven doesn't hold a vacuum. So you won't get a full purge. But it should still smoke.

J

Jfk1996

El horno normal no tiene vacío. Así que no obtendrás un purgado completo. Pero aún debe fumar.
Si pierde, probaré así s ver si se crea esa textura terrosa. ¿Cuántos días crees que deberás estar en el horno a 100F para adquirir el desmoronamiento? Estoy esperando el envio de la maquina de vacio ,gracias ponky

J

Jfk1996

El horno normal no tiene vacío. Así que no obtendrás una purga completa. Pero aún debe fumar
Cuánto tiempo cree que deberá pasar a 100F 2 Dias o 7 días o más ? Conseguiré la textura terrosa ? Gracias

Ponky

Ponky

The oven won't really change the texture to granular. It will do that just sitting out at room temperature. The vacuum and oven purging is just to remove the last of the butane.

J

Jfk1996

El horno realmente no cambiará la textura a granular. Lo hará simplemente sentándose a temperatura ambiente. El vacío y la purga del horno es solo para quitar el último butano.
A temperatura ambiente es pegajoso no logra ser terroso supongo que con el calor del horno evaporara la humedad restante de el "budder creo que tengo actualmente

Ponky

Ponky

No the purge only removes the last of the remaining butane. There is no moisture. It's resin now. It will get granular just sitting out in the air.

beluga

beluga

I wouldn’t want any bho made from anybody on this forum. You guys all stuck in 2011 with your techniques. If anybody wants some good info hmu for a consult
Why not just share your methods in a post instead of combing through the bho keyword threads to insult the community?
What are you selling?

Most people here avoid BHO altogether. We're aware of the hazards in both handling and in residuals. If you could shine some light on reducing those hazards, we're all ears.

beluga

beluga

Based off what I read so far I’d need to break down pretty much everything. And that takes time. A lot of time. To the point where I won’t waste my time unless asked the proper questions showing me you are serious.
I run proper gear from start to finish so my only advice to anybody here to start is to by some closed loop gear because this is crazy that people are still operating like this in 2022. I’m not trying to insult anyone but this forum needs more than just a few words posted to correct this issue. I’m not selling anything. I’m just trying to help level you guys up cuz it’s clearly needed. And will take a lot longer than a post. This isn’t open blasting. There’s a lot to it. And teaching it and building it all is time consuming. If someone wants my time to learn they can pay for it. I have a job and my time isn’t free
I got ya now.

The 'pay me for my time' mentality won't go too far here - we pretty much explicitly have come together here for the free exchange and development of ideas.

We're not unaware of the industry standard way to do things, it's just not accessible to everyone, so we try to work with people to give them the best they can get with what they have to work with. If everyone could do it, we'd all have CO2 extraction rigs.

The knowledge is appreciated; it's the delivery that won't jive here.

2Bad

2Bad

I got ya now.

The 'pay me for my time' mentality won't go too far here - we pretty much explicitly have come together here for the free exchange and development of ideas.

We're not unaware of the industry standard way to do things, it's just not accessible to everyone, so we try to work with people to give them the best they can get with what they have to work with. If everyone could do it, we'd all have CO2 extraction rigs.

The knowledge is appreciated; it's the delivery that won't jive here.
Ye that's what I meant to say

2Bad

2Bad

How so? Lol
Clearly you have no clue how much time it takes to properly set up and teach someone how to run a closed loop. News flash to do it safely it isn’t done in a singular post.
It would be done by my coming to your place and assembling it and running it for you to teach you.
Sorry that I would want something for my time.

My time isnt free.
If someone asks me a question I have no problem answering it.

But if I have to completely outline every singe nuance and build it and teach you and give you all my sops that I’ve developed over the YEARS doing this. Then ya you shouldn’t mind paying me to come over and teach you
Like beluga said.

beluga

beluga

Some members here also work in the industry. Some are chemists. Some engineers. Etc. They participate because it's rewarding for them to help people with their problems and aid in their pursuit of knowledge. And to reciprocate that with areas of knowledge they may not have.

I get where you're coming from, but our modus operandi is not necessarily compatible with yours.

Ponky

Ponky

I wouldn’t want any bho made from anybody on this forum. You guys all stuck in 2011 with your techniques. If anybody wants some good info hmu for a consult
The dude lives in a different place where they don't have extract labs. He is doing hobby stuff. He wants to know more. That's all. Most of use dab distillates but some people still have to deal with BHO. This isn't a post about how to make fire extract. And some people pay 2 bucks a gram. While others have to pay 100. So we don't judge. I don't know what he has available.

2Bad

2Bad

Some members here also work in the industry. Some are chemists. Some engineers. Etc. They participate because it's rewarding for them to help people with their problems and aid in their pursuit of knowledge. And to reciprocate that with areas of knowledge they may not have.

I get where you're coming from, but our modus operandi is not necessarily compatible with yours.
I just kinda commented to argue lol he was just being a D. But then I just blocked him. Like he's a new member... how is he not busy if he's a pro I just don't get it. Why is he on here tryna get paid.

Ponky

Ponky

You dab disty still ? That wild didn’t know ppl still smoked disty lol
Yes. Jars of distillate or live resin are popular. Hilarious. I know. My guess is you lack people skills. Might want to work on those. I mean who would want to dab distilled THC? Lunatics.

Ponky

Ponky

Distillate is definitely harder to move than it used to be. Fact.

People for sure aren’t smoking as much disty as they used to. Fact.

Live resin is fire ppl will always want that. Hot dog water? Meh
The thing is. They don't. Flowers still king. Jars of distillate are easier to smoke all day than jars of live resin. And the shit ain't special. It's cheap. And people prefer joints. THCa crystals are cool. But ain't no one buying. The delta leaves no residue. And you hit it every other breathe. And once the legalization hits. The stuff becomes cheaper than fine liquor for volume. So the real money is in the ability to keep working when jars go for 250.

beluga

beluga

Most of us are not California-based and most of us are not impressed with the golden state seal of approval.

Honestly dude, even if you Are looking to get paid, your silver tongue has oxidated and gone pitted. People will throw some cash around, but you have to sell them on it.

I'ma check out on this one now. Good luck with allat.

Top Bottom