bho became? What ? why ? times? shed light on this case please THANKS.

• Thread starter Jfk1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

Some members here also work in the industry. Some are chemists. Some engineers. Etc. They participate because it's rewarding for them to help people with their problems and aid in their pursuit of knowledge. And to reciprocate that with areas of knowledge they may not have.

I get where you're coming from, but our modus operandi is not necessarily compatible with yours.

S

Slabby

I got ya now.

The 'pay me for my time' mentality won't go too far here - we pretty much explicitly have come together here for the free exchange and development of ideas.

We're not unaware of the industry standard way to do things, it's just not accessible to everyone, so we try to work with people to give them the best they can get with what they have to work with. If everyone could do it, we'd all have CO2 extraction rigs.

The knowledge is appreciated; it's the delivery that won't jive here.
Well In order to do it correctly I’d have to take off work and go to your location to show whoever it was. So that requires compensation. Simple as that. I’m not trying to get sales I could care less.

I’m not rich. I can’t afford to take time off work to help someone else without the help back. It’s a 2 way street.

And not to be rude but clearly the free approach only gets you so far as everyone here is blasting into cups and shit through pvc or something similar. And purging behind a refrigerator (???)

The best thing I’ve seen on this site is food grade extract at best. Again no hate. I WANT to help level this community up

Ponky

Ponky

I wouldn’t want any bho made from anybody on this forum. You guys all stuck in 2011 with your techniques. If anybody wants some good info hmu for a consult
The dude lives in a different place where they don't have extract labs. He is doing hobby stuff. He wants to know more. That's all. Most of use dab distillates but some people still have to deal with BHO. This isn't a post about how to make fire extract. And some people pay 2 bucks a gram. While others have to pay 100. So we don't judge. I don't know what he has available.

2Bad

2Bad

Some members here also work in the industry. Some are chemists. Some engineers. Etc. They participate because it's rewarding for them to help people with their problems and aid in their pursuit of knowledge. And to reciprocate that with areas of knowledge they may not have.

I get where you're coming from, but our modus operandi is not necessarily compatible with yours.
I just kinda commented to argue lol he was just being a D. But then I just blocked him. Like he's a new member... how is he not busy if he's a pro I just don't get it. Why is he on here tryna get paid.

S

Slabby

I just kinda commented to argue lol he was just being a D. But then I just blocked him. Like he's a new member... how is he not busy if he's a pro I just don't get it. Why is he on here tryna get paid.
Clown 🤡
“I just commented to argue”
Ya that was obvious

S

Slabby

The dude lives in a different place where they don't have extract labs. He is doing hobby stuff. He wants to know more. That's all. Most of use dab distillates but some people still have to deal with BHO. This isn't a post about how to make fire extract. And some people pay 2 bucks a gram. While others have to pay 100. So we don't judge. I don't know what he has available.
You dab disty still ? That wild didn’t know ppl still smoked disty lol.

I hear ya. But rather than teaching the wrong way how about send him a link to some proper gear. Stainless is cheap these days. Closed loops aren’t expensive anymore. Teach the right way

Ponky

Ponky

You dab disty still ? That wild didn’t know ppl still smoked disty lol
Yes. Jars of distillate or live resin are popular. Hilarious. I know. My guess is you lack people skills. Might want to work on those. I mean who would want to dab distilled THC? Lunatics.

S

Slabby

Yes. Jars of distillate or live resin are popular. Hilarious. I know. My guess is you lack people skills. Might want to work on those. I mean who would want to dab distilled THC? Lunatics.
Distillate is definitely harder to move than it used to be. Fact.

People for sure aren’t smoking as much disty as they used to. Fact.

Live resin is fire ppl will always want that. Hot dog water? Meh

S

Slabby

You clearly aren’t in Cali cuz over here disty is for edibles

Ponky

Ponky

The thing is. They don't. Flowers still king. Jars of distillate are easier to smoke all day than jars of live resin. And the shit ain't special. It's cheap. And people prefer joints. THCa crystals are cool. But ain't no one buying. The delta leaves no residue. And you hit it every other breathe. And once the legalization hits. The stuff becomes cheaper than fine liquor for volume. So the real money is in the ability to keep working when jars go for 250.

S

Slabby

The thing is. They don't. Flowers still king. Jars of distillate are easier to smoke all day than jars of live resin. And the shit ain't special. It's cheap. And people prefer joints. THCa crystals are cool. But ain't no one buying. The delta leaves no residue. And you hit it every other breathe. And once the legalization hits. The stuff becomes cheaper than fine liquor for volume. So the real money is in the ability to keep working when jars go for 250.
Hey man more power to ya. I’m jelly. I haven’t been able to move disty in years. Sold my short path in 2019. The lung illness shit that went around killed the disty market in Cali.

beluga

beluga

Most of us are not California-based and most of us are not impressed with the golden state seal of approval.

Honestly dude, even if you Are looking to get paid, your silver tongue has oxidated and gone pitted. People will throw some cash around, but you have to sell them on it.

I'ma check out on this one now. Good luck with allat.

S

Slabby

Most of us are not California-based and most of us are not impressed with the golden state seal of approval.

Honestly dude, even if you Are looking to get paid, your silver tongue has oxidated and gone pitted. People will throw some cash around, but you have to sell them on it.

I'ma check out on this one now. Good luck with allat.

I wasn’t even trying to get paid. LOL I’m trying to make dank available to everyone. Fuck me am I right.

The fact that I’d have to fly out to another state and y’all still want freebies lol 😂 it’s all love idk why you guys got so salty about it.

Sorry I said all the extract I’ve seen on here sucks. Sorry the truth hurts?
I won’t post about it anymore lol

Ponky

Ponky

Hey man more power to ya. I’m jelly. I haven’t been able to move disty in years. Sold my short path in 2019. The lung illness shit that went around killed the disty market in Cali.
I don't deal with that. People buying carts do. They got sick from filler. And extracts don't move. Flowers move. Because only heavy users smoke jars of distillate. Smear it on their joints. Fill their dab pen. Put it in their drinks. People wanted it when it was 100 a gram. When it's 2 bucks. They don't. But if you live somewhere they don't have extract everywhere being made by everyone they have BHO made from outdoor. And if you can't move things it's called retired. Like lots of people here.

S

Slabby

I don't deal with that. People buying carts do. They got sick from filler. And extracts don't move. Flowers move. Because only heavy users smoke jars of distillate. Smear it on their joints. Fill their dab pen. Put it in their drinks. People wanted it when it was 100 a gram. When it's 2 bucks. They don't. But if you live somewhere they don't have extract everywhere being made by everyone they have BHO made from outdoor. And if you can't move things it's called retired. Like lots of people here.
Word haha checks out. And ya I know it’s hard to tell context through text. But when I asked if ppl still smoked disty that wasn’t a dig. I genuinely didnt realize people still fucked with it like that. Like I said only thing it’s used for in my state really is edibles.

Extracts here move easier then flower does.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I wasn’t even trying to get paid. LOL I’m trying to make dank available to everyone. Fuck me am I right.

The fact that I’d have to fly out to another state and y’all still want freebies lol 😂 it’s all love idk why you guys got so salty about it.

Sorry I said all the extract I’ve seen on here sucks. Sorry the truth hurts?
I won’t post about it anymore lol
You probably want to review The Farms TOS,
Cause I smell a little trolling up in here?
Hopefully you prove me wrong:)
Hopefully we won’t have to come back in here to clean this up!!

1. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

Ponky

Ponky

Word haha checks out. And ya I know it’s hard to tell context through text. But when I asked if ppl still smoked disty that wasn’t a dig. I genuinely didnt realize people still fucked with it like that. Like I said only thing it’s used for in my state really is edibles.

Extracts here move easier then flower does.
Weed because really cheap. So you have a jar of something to smear on joints and dab. Some buds. And occasionally some other crystals or extracts. But with weed becoming so absurdly cheap and no one buying edibles there's a glut of product. But if you dab all day you're not going to want to dab live resin or anything too flavorful. And you don't want any residue. I just don't like that bright colored stuff. It's only good for a few dabs. For normal people they should probably do live resin. For the taste. But if you have to make do with BHO you gotta do some steps.

S

Slabby

You probably want to review The Farms TOS,
Cause I smell a little trolling up in here?
Hopefully you prove me wrong:)
Hopefully we won’t have to come back in here to clean this up!!

1. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.
Seriously? I’m trolling in your eyes by offering to teach people how to properly run extracts with proper equipment? And would like compensation for the time it takes. That makes me a troll? Wow

S

Slabby

Seriously? I’m trolling in your eyes by offering to teach people how to properly run extracts with proper equipment? And would like compensation for the time it takes. That makes me a troll? Wow
I literally blocked the dude calling me names and admitting he was talking shit just to talk shit. And I’m the troll? I’ve already moved along the conversation at this point with someone else and it’s pleasant. Not sure why me offering to help the people here with something I obviously know better than a good portion of these members makes me a troll in your eyes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
If you somehow feel that the farm needs you…. Your mistaken. This is a community of people looking to help eachother improve and gain knowledge freely.

If you dont want to be part of that and rather throw insults and make demands like somehow this community needs you then your best off looking elsewhere.

If you want to show some interest in a community that freely shares knowledge and information in an attempt to better the knowledge of this community while being respectful then by all means stick around.

If not its no loss here. Thats no disrespect… just fact. This forum is a community unlike many others and most don’t take kindly to the crap tolerated elsewhere

Latest posts

Top Bottom